42/ Bubble

From the moment the couple made up, they couldn't get enough from being around each other. It had been one week and once again they were on cloud nine. This time they knew how much communication between them mattered and that under all circumstances they should share what was on their mind, from all the good to all the bad. It made how they felt about each other even more special.

This morning, they were sleeping in after lots of sleepless nights without each other. FP had her wrapped up in his embrace and woke her up by placing kisses all over her face while he softly tickled her. Her eyes fluttered open and she started to giggle. The sound of laughter she made as she woke up was all he wanted to hear for the rest of his life.

Alice caught her breath and rested into the pillows on his bed and smiled brightly at her man. She didn't believe she had ever been so madly in love with someone, not even her ex-husband when she married him.

"Alright, tell me. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and how would it look?" She pushed herself up a little to be able to fully face him and raised a curious eyebrow.

"You planning on moving or something?" He teased, poking her sides as he said. Alice giggled and caught his index finger in her hand before he could tickle her any further.

"No, just curious. Since you're stuck with me for the rest of your life I might as well know." She smirked devilishly, making him laugh even harder.

"You're probably going to think that I am cheesy." He started out, his fingers tracing the bare part of her arm.

"Tell me, now you're making me even more curious." She smiled and wrapped her arm around his waist to snuggle up to him a little closer.

"Well, honestly? I'm not one who's a big fan of change... but as long as you're with me it doesn't matter where I am." He said sweetly, his cheeks blushing slightly.

"You're right, that was cheesy." Alice teased, letting him chuckle.

"But I love you." She softly kissed him and both of them melted into each other for a brief second.

"How about you? Did you ever have a dream of moving somewhere?" He asked her in return, knowing that she had lived in much different places compared to himself.

"Most of the time I would just move where my career would take me, so I never really thought about it." Alice frowned , but as she thought about it, she realized there wasn't a dream location of where she wanted to go.

"Is there a part of you that wants to live with me, someday?" Her face softened a little and her fingers played with his t-shirt.

"I'd love that, Al. But didn't we just discuss that we're in a good place now?" He held her a bit closer, his voice soft.

"We did, and I am not saying we should move soon, but I do like planning our future together." She smiled sweetly as she snuggled up to his chest and closed her eyes again, ready to take another nap even when they had just woken up.

"I like that too. Nobody ever wanted that with me before." FP said quietly, before pressed a lingering kiss on the top of her head. Finally, after years of loneliness, he had someone whom he loved dearly and who wanted all of him. He'd never let that go.

**

Later that day, FP had made both Fred,  Alice and himself some lunch. He was glad the two lovebird had made up, because he knew how deeply rooted their love was. Seeing the world in its natural balance again was peaceful.

"Fred, we haven't heard from you and Hermione in a while. Are you even still talking?" FP said suddenly, as he knew that his friend had developed some sort of feelings for the woman.