3/ The Hangover Cure

TW: alcohol abuse

"Hit me with another one." Alice shoved her shot glass back to the bartender and had already started to get hick-ups, a sign of her slowly becoming drunk.

Polly wasn't the only one who had found out about the bar with the green snake. Alice had stumbled upon it when she desperately tried to find some booze. And boy, she got some.

"You blend right in here." The bartender with the long beard laughed a little, as he realized that he had totally misjudged the woman who had walked in here.

Though she was wearing a a simple t-shirt and black jeans, it definitely looked like she hadn't been there before. Let alone be someone to handle tequila like this.

"Cause everyone here is an alcoholic and you think I am one too?" She said boldly, knowing exactly what he was implying. However, she was the one misjudging him as well.

"No, but not everyone has the same alcohol tolerance you do." He grinned, giving her another one.

If he was worried about his customers safety he'd never give him more than he thought they could handle, but it looked like she was doing alright.

"You new here?" He asked curiously, since he hadn't seen her here before. If she had, then he would for sure have remembered an appearance like hers.

"Moved here couple weeks ago." She cleared up, giving him a small smile before she chugged another shot.

"So, first time at the Wyrm?" He assumed, raising his eye-brow as he waited for an answer.

"Is it that obvious?" Alice scoffed lowly, her mind already spinning because of the alcohol.

Maybe she looked like she had a high tolerance, her head was disagreeing with that statement.

"I'm going to dance." She yelled at the bartender above the music, and stumbled of her barstool a little less smooth she hoped it looked.

At the same time, her neighbors had the exact same plan of spending their Saturday night in their regular bar. After all FP was a Serpent who felt very much at home there. No matter the fact that people around him drank a lot, he managed to not drink a drop.

"Could you get me a coke?" He asked Fred, since he was always the one getting their order.

Going to the bar and being tempted was still something he was trying to avoid at all costs. When Fred came back with a coke and a beer he stared at a blonde woman who was dancing around that looked oddly familiar.

"Wait, is that Alice?" Fred said confused, as she was most definitely the last person he expected to be in a bar that was owned by a biker gang.

"Jeez, she is hammered."

FP looked her way and noticed how she could barely stand on her feet while a man he hadn't seen before was holding her tight. It looked like she wasn't even aware of the fact that the stranger was roaming her body (or she simply didn't care).

"And that man is getting a little too handsy." He mumbled to himself, seeing the hands of her dancing partner going down her to ass.

He couldn't see her face, but you didn't have to be rocket scientist to know that she wasn't in the right mind space to actually give consent.

"I'll be right back." FP handed his drink over to Fred, who looked a little bit stunned. His eyes followed FP, who walked straight over to Alice.

"Alice? You okay there?" He approached the couple carefully and caught her attention by the use of her name. It didn't take her long to recognize the man in front of her.