green, brown, blue, grey

Start from the beginning

He instantly bowed his head. "Hi, I'm Taehyung Kim. I am going to be your assistant teacher for a few months just to get the ropes of everything. If you need help with anything just ask me."

Hands shot up in the air and the room erupted in whispers. Taehyung called on a blue haired boy Jungkook knew as Jimin Park.

"How old are you? Also, I like your eyes. Brown is very pretty." Taehyung's face seemed to darken when he said 'brown'.

"What are you talking about Jimin, his eyes are green."

"Yeah, a dark one!"

"You guys are crazy his eyes are blue."

"What the hell? No his eyes are hazel!"

"Uh. . . no they are a dark blue."

Taehyung ignored all the talking and nodded his head at Jimin. "I am 21."

Meanwhile, Jungkook was confused. The boy had grey eyes. How did everyone else mistake that for those random colors? Jungkook wondered if someone would say his hair was orange. Were they just trying to be funny? They all seemed so sure of their answers though. . .

"Settle down class," Mrs. Skylar said as she clapped her hands once more, "you can ask Mr. Kim about his eyes after class. Back to work."

Mr. Kim made his way through the isles and took a seat at the desk at the far side of the class. None of the students desks were near his island, so if they wanted to talk to him they'd either have to get up or use their outside voice.

Jungkook wondered if the man would find him weird if he asked him to pose for a drawing.

. . . .

Jungkook sat at his lunch table alone like usual. He drew random things that appeared in his mind.

Animals,

eyes,

houses,

lamps.

Anything to take his mind off his hunger, as he forgot his lunch money (again, but everyone doesn't need the full details now do they?).

After sketching a decent five pictures, he propped himself up on his fist and blankly looked around the cafeteria. Everyone was with friends, or they were thriving in being alone but not lonely.

Jungkook did want to stand and walk over to a random table just to be surrounded by people, but if he did then he'd just be lonely while he wasn't alone. Just between you and him, Jungkook hated that feeling. So, he sat alone, drew alone, observed alone. Normal, that was the word he would use. He was used to being alone.

He was alone. . . until someone decided to sit down at his lunch table.

Jungkook stared back into the eyes of Jimin Park, a boy who had never even glanced his way before. Jimin was popular in a way, everyone knew who he was and he had a decently big circle of friends that he seemed to get along with. Why was he with Jungkook?

"Hey, I know you don't know me-" He started but Jungkook cut him off.

"I know who you are Jimin."

The boy just quickly nodded and held up his hand to stop him from talking. "Yeah, yeah, okay. But I have a serious question like, I'm seriously loosing my mind over here." Jungkook nodded for him to continue.

"What color is Mr. Kim's hair and eyes?"

Taehyung heard the question again. He glanced over towards the voice that asked and saw that boy Jimin and the brown haired boy he didn't know the name of, both were in his second bell. He knew the boys answer wouldn't be the one he was hoping for, but he was always curious about what people's type were.

The boy looked over at him, catching him staring, but neither looked away. Jimin was too busy staring at the boy, awaiting an answer, to look where he was looking.

"His hair is two toned. Half pink and half blonde," Jungkook mumbled. Jimin's eyebrows sky-rocketed. "His eyes are a dark stormy grey."

Jimin groaned, gaining the boys attention. "Is today mess with Jimin day or something?"

Jungkook shrugged, not paying him much attention. He was more curious about that look Taehyung gave him when he said how he looked. His eyes almost seemed to light up? His face rose with wonder and a little bit of shock.

Instead of saying goodbye and leaving, Jimin stayed and talked to the boy that always sat alone. Jungkook was very easy to talk to. About everyone that was attracted to men he knew had a crush on the boy, but said he was unapproachable.

That definitely wasn't it, he completely drew in the people around him and was always so bright. He had dark brown hair that had red streaks in the sunlight and dark brown eyes that were hazel with any light. He had small lips that always seemed to be in a permanent pout and changed pink tones when he moistened them. He had huge eyes and a small button-like nose.
He always wore colorful loose clothing. Sometimes his jeans were littered with paint. He was also the only person he's been going to school with since elementary school that hadn't dyed his hair in anyway.

Jungkook was cute in elementary school but he was certainly beginning to be really gorgeous.

"So, you like to draw?" Jimin asked, noticing his notebook. Jungkook nodded cautiously. He really hoped the boy wouldn't ask to see. Jimin simply chuckled. "Don't worry, I know how you artists are about your art." Jungkook visibly relaxed, though that only lasted about a second because someone decided to put their hand on his shoulder.