10: Training with the Trio

Start from the beginning

~•~

"Kaibutsu I have something to ask you." Iida asked while the duel haired girl was sitting at her desk putting away her books.

"Yeah Iida. What is it?" She finished and stood out of her seat.

"I want to ask if you wanted to train for the sports festival with me tomorrow."

Say no.

"Yeah sure, can we invite Izuku and Uraraka too?"

"Okay." Iida said but internally he was saying. 'But I only wanted it to be you.'

"Let's go ask them." She grabbed his hand and dragged him towards Uraraka and Izuku. Not noticing the small color of pink on his cheeks.

"Hey Uraraka, Izuku! Iida invited me to train with him for the sports festival. Do you guys wanna join us?" Rin asked while letting go of Iida's hand. The thought of Rin and Iida training, alone together crossed their mind and both of them quickly responded with a yes.

~•~

Uraraka and Izuku were staring at a metal gate in front of them, belonging to a large house behind it.

[Author: Still a mansion but not as big as Momo's place]

"I didn't think he was this wealthy!" Uraraka exclaimed, looking like she was about to faint.

"Oh hey guys!" They both looked to find Rin walking towards them. She was wearing black leggings with a teal tank top that had a sugar skull design on it. On top of that, she had a denim jacket with a small duffel bag hanging off her shoulder.

"Hey Rin." The other two said simultaneously.

"Why are you two standing out here? Having trouble with the door?" She tilted her head with a small smile and stoped in front of them.

"N-no, we were just waiting for you!" Izuku stated, even thought it wasn't exactly true.

How hard is it to figure out a door bell?

She let out a small giggle before walking towards the gate. Next to the gate there was a button and speaker, Rin pressed it and started talking. "Hey, we're here."

"Greeting you three! Please come in!" Iidas voice came from the speaker. Right after he said that the gates started to open and the three students walked in.

"So fancy!" Uraraka fainted upon walking into the house. Rin was standing behind her and caught the fainted girl who started waking up.

"You okay?" Rin asked the girl who was leaning against her.

"Uhh y-yeah I'm f-fine now." Her face turned red as she swiftly got off the calmer girl. Izuku was giving the embarrassed girl a death glare.

"I thank you for the compliment." All of them looked to find a woman with a bright smile walking away from a set of doors. "It's good to see you again Rin. And you two must be Midoriya and Uraraka, I'm Tenya's mother." The woman shook their hands and led them to a dining room. "Tenya is in his room, in the meantime I made some tea." The three students sat at the table, Rin sat in between Izuku and Uraraka.

"Tenya has said so many nice things about you three, you all seem so nice." Rin took a cup of tea and drank some, feeling completely calm in the environment.

"Aww that's so sweet! We're really glad to be friends with him." Uraraka said excitedly.

Izuku nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Y-yeah I'm glad too."

Rin nodded as she continued to drink her tea. The doors to the dining room opened to find Tenya and a taller boy with an almost identical look.

"Hello there! I'm Tensei Iida, the eldest son of the Iida family. It's so nice seeing my brother make such great friends." Izuku was silently fanboying while Rin leaned around him so she could see her friend.