~70~

Jimin's condition fluctuates for a week, but after one particularly bad day, he improves steadily. His fingernails and lips lose their blue tint and the pain fades away.

After 3 weeks, he is at the point where he only shivers a few times. Jin does a quick evaluation of his condition and says that he's okay to go outside again with a proper coat on.

He rushes to get his coat on and walks with Tae to where the frost fairies are working. He stays near the tree line, still nervous to get too close to the coworkers.

He looks around by can't find Jungkook. Jaebum spots then and flies over, landing only a few feet away from him. "Hey. What are you doing out here? Won't it make you more sick?"

Jimin takes a small step closer to Tae for comfort. "Jin said I'm okay to go outside with a jacket on..."

Jaebum notices how nervous he looks, so he takes a few step back. "Sorry. Forgot you're scared of us. Uh... do you want me to find Jungkook for you?"

Jimin gives him a small nod. "Yes please..."

Jaebum flies away and Jimin breathes out a sigh of relief. Tae rubs his shoulder. "Don't me nervous. They obviously don't want to hurt you."

"I know... they're still scary, though..."

They hear the sound of someone flying and turn to see Jungkook speeding towards them. He's going so fast that he stumbles when he lands.

He runs up and grabs Jimin's arms. "What the hell are you doing outside?! Y-You'll get cold—"

"Kookie, I'm okay. Jin said it's okay."

"Do you want my extra jacket? I can go grab it for you."

"I don't need it—" Taehyung slaps his hand over his mouth. "He'd love to wear your jacket."

Jungkook nods and flies away. Jimin huffs. "What was that for?"

Taehyung shrugs. "I just think you'll look cute in his jacket."

Jungkook comes back a few seconds later and hands him the jacket. Jimin reluctantly puts it on.

"So why did you come here?"

Jimin blushes. "I just wanted to see you... Can we hang out later today?"

"Sure. I'll come to Taehyung's house after work—"

"We can hang out at yours..."

Jungkook tilts his head. "Why not Tae's?"

Jimin's blush deepens and he looks down shyly.

Jungkook perks up. "Oh. Sure. Are you sure? I don't want to hurt your wing..."

Jimin giggles. "It's okay. You just need to be careful."

Jungkook picks Jimin up. Jimin squeaks, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's torso. He clings to his shoulders.

Jungkook starts flying back towards the village and Jimin looks around. "Where are we going?"

"I'm dropping you off at my house. I don't like you being outside too much."

Jimin shyly rests his head against Jungkook's shoulder. "Okay..."

-