*{6}*{edited}

Kira's P.O.V:

She started sweating after 198 she was so close to 200. She summoned two more swords and fell to the ground and still held the swords.
"I still need 100 more" I heard Erza mumble, 'she at her breaking point' I thought
"Erza don't push yourself" I started to summon more swords blocking out Erza's protest. Knowing I still needed to save my energy I summoned only a few swords. I grunted in pain, my ribs and leg will be mad at me later. My body trembled my magic and my injuries are not combining well. I looked up to see the larcrima starting to spark more.
'We won't have enough time....' Out of not where I heard Warren's voice. "Hey everyone!! Do you hear me?!" I smiled.... "This is an emergency! Look up at the sky!" Warren continued "everyone still battling. Break it up! Everyone listen to me!" "Those Larcrima in the sky are filled with magic aimed at the city!!" I heard Erza ask how Warren knew about the Thunder Palace.

I heard Gray say something about Erza and that she's okay. I couldn't tell the pain in my body was blurring out my vision. They started arguing, great.... 'We don't have time for this....' My breathing started to get shallow and weak, sweat dropped down my head. Suddenly Someone yelled something, still too hard to tell but I knew that was our cue to break the larcrima. All at once the Thunder Palace broke. I sighed happily and smiled at Erza... but all of a sudden I felt a surge of electricity up my body. I have to admit small whimpers escaped my mouth. Don't get me wrong I've survived Laxus's electricity without a noise.
But with my injuries and the electricity made it all worse. I felt as if my bones were burning away. My body hurt, I was in pain. I felt my eyes get heavier, NO! I need to fight Laxus. I tried getting up but fell right back down. Erza saw my struggling
Kira!" She called, I looked at her
"Y-yes"
"You need to stay down." I shook my head
"No I need to fight-" but my body still wouldn't allow me to get up. I groaned,
'How can I be so weak' I looked at my purple and blue leg.... my leg bruised over. I'm guessing it's the same for my ribs. I couldn't help it anymore, my body needed rest. And I allowed it, my eyes closed and I let a dreamless sleep take over.

{time skip}

I woke up to Erza shaking me
"Kira, Natsu is in trouble" I groaned in response, and sat up
"When is he never..." I mumbled to myself, and slowly stood to my feet. Erza has to help me walk for a few seconds. After I got the hang of walking on a broken leg again I told her to rest. She was quick to protest, but I told her she still needed to restore her magic energy. She soon gave up and leaned her body up against a building.
I walked into the cathedral to see Natsu AND Gajeel beat up. Laxus stood shirtless, his black tattoo and mark showing.

{sorry for the short chapter! But I needed to get this chapter out as soon as I could}