prt.18- Make This a Dream

I lay there staring at my ceiling that night, headphones in with Taylor swith on shuffle; she always helped me through everythin. Even though she was nowhere near around me.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing, playing Just to See You Smile.

I looked at the caller ID, surprised it was Payden.

"Hello?"

"Heyy, I have a question." She sounded like she was doing something or around some people, I was kind of afraid of what the question would be.

"What?"

"How is everything with you and Jonathan now?"

"Pretty good I guess."

"That's good,"

"Yeahh, hah." I slightly laughed, wondering where this was going.

"What about that Brandon guy?" Why in the world was she bringing up him? I was kind of scared to answer, I mean I knew for sure I had absolutely no feelings for him but I also didn't want to talk about him.

"Brandon??"

"Yeahh, don't you like him?"

"Umm, no?"

"Well, what happened, didn't he like kiss you on the forehead and rub his hand up you're leg or something?"

"Yeahh, he did, I like fidgeted around and he moved it the left."

"Well, if you and Jonathan aren't working why don't you go out with him?"

"Cause I don't like him," why wasn't she dropping this? Why was she doing this period?

"Why?"

"Cause I love Jonathan," I tried saying it to get my point across.

"I don't believe that," Jonathan said. I froze. I didn't know what to say. I quickly hung up and stared at the wall, still in shock. A tear slid down my cheek, then another, and another til they just started falling all at once. I curled up and put my face down into my knees and just cried. I cried til I was coughing. The tears just wouldn't stop. I felt like I just got scared so bad at a haunted house and I was in shock at first, then it really hit me what had happened and I couldn't control my emotions. How could he not believe me? I mean, I should be the one not believing him. He ceated, he lied, and I told the truth. I loved him, and he didn't believe it. And plus, how could Payden do that to me? I just wanted to wake up to the begiing of Winter Jam, and this would all just be a dream. But I couldn't, it was reality.