prt.9- I Have a Boyfriend

-There's really not much to this chapter, just a fill in. As to what is going on.

I couldn't stop thinking about the times we had spent together. They were all irreplaceable. I couldn't wait to see him again.

I was sitting in first block, which was my computer class, my worst class of the day. Then I got a text from Brandon, shocked I opened it.

Brandon: goodmorning

Me: goodmorning? lol

Brandon: how did you sleep?

Me: good I guess, wbu??

Brandon: great.

Me: that's good

Brandon: do you have a boyfriend?

Me: yeahh

Brandon: who?

Me: jonathan giles

Brandon: ohh. idkk him.

Me: he goes to my old school

Brandon: oh haha

Me: yeahh

Brandon: is holly and that guy still dating?

Me: yeahh

Brandon: are they serious

Me: yeah about 2 months now

Brandon: ohh

I didn't text back, I was really getting bored with that conversation.

RRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!

Finally, the bell. I couldn't wait to get outta that class.

I met Alicia like always for break, waiting to go to PE.

Of course, as always, my friends wanted to hear everything so I told them. We were sitting in PE waiting to run our two laps, and I began telling them the story. They were more than eager to listen.

I finished the story while walking around the gym.

Then it was time to get dressed. I was walking back but I was ordered to gather up basketballs. I did and I was one of the last ones to go into the locker rooms. Brandon caught up to me and out his arm around playfully. I didn't think anything about it so I did to playfully. We got to the locker rooms and he gave me a talk to you later and kissed my forehead.

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do. I walked slowly into the locker room trying to collect my thoughts.

I quickly told Alicia what had happened and then it started making sense to me; him walking me to my classes, the texts, the kiss. What was I gonna do? I had a boyfriend and was it cheating? It couldn't be. I didn't know it was going to happen.. But it did.

I went the whole day thinking about what had happened. He walked me to my classes, and I just ignored everything, He could tell I was too, but I didn't care. I didn't know wether I should tell Jonathan or what. My other friend who was a teacher's assisant in my third block and she didn't like him one bit. She said he was just gonna use me for sex. But I was tired of everyone critisizing every guy I came in contact with. She had no room to talk, her boyfriend had a kid. I wanted so bad to use that against her but I ddin't.

I got home and was trying to figure out what was gonna happen, should I tell him?

I texted my mom and told her what had happened. She said it would be better to tell him and explain that it wasn't your fault, but then again it would save alot of drama.

I decided to tell him.

Me: i have to tell you something

Jonathan: what??

Me: a guy named brandon kissed me on the forehead today and i didn't know he was going to. nothing else happened. when he did it he caught me off guard, he knows im going out with you cause earlier that morning he asked if i had a boyfriend and i told him yeah you.

He didn't text back for a while. I didn't know what to do. It was driving me crazy. I gave up doing my homework because of my lack of concentration. I loved Jonathan and nothing was going to change that.

Finally he texted me back;

Jonathan: is that all that happened?

Me: yes.

Jonathan: you promise me?

I was wondering why he wasn't calling me and questioning me, then I remembered football practice.

Me: of course, why would you even ask that?

Jonathan: imma beat his a**

Me: i swear that's all that happened

Why would he even begin to want to get near him, Brandon was 17 and Jonathan was my age. But. he really isn't scared of nobody. He recently got in a fight with another guy because he was trying to mess with his sister and from what I hear from everyone else, Jonathan pretty much had that fight.

We talked over it for a little while and things got back to normal. I felt alot better about it too. I didn't wanna lose him over something stupid like that. I ralized I had to avoid Brandon as much as possible without hurting him. It was so hard because I really hated hurting people. I was really not wanting to confront Brandon directly about it either. I mean he even knew I had a boyfriend so why was he doing this?

-Thanks for reading guys! The next chapter is gonna be a shock, please read and vote. I'll try to have it posted soon! And tell me what you think.