prt.12- The Parents

The week throughout got better. At first I wasn't really happy with myself for taking him back and giving into everything I stood for. But it would've been harder to let go of my whole world. I always remembered my daddy's words like they haunted me, "never give your whole heart out to somebody. It would only get worse if you do." But I already had.

I was really happy though I got to see Jonathan this weekend. I was going to have supper with his parents and sister, and of course, along with him. I wasn't really nervous, I never was when it came to stuff like this. I met his family once before already, and it went well, but the way he talks about how his step dad was, and that's what I was worried about.

It was now Friday, and I hurried to get ready. I kept it simple with a long sleeve, red Aeropostale shirt, jeans with a hole in the knee, Clark Wallabees, and a white Aeropostale hoodie zip-up.

I texted to let him know I was there, I really didn't want to just go knock on the door. He came out and gave me a hug and talked to my mom for a second.

We then headed into the house. I said my greetings to his mother, sister, and step dad. His step dad wasn't as bad as I expected. I expected this man who was kind of stubborn with a fake smile, but he was quiet the opposite; a really sweet, jolly man. I silently laughed to myself as I was greeted by him, and he wasn't what I expected. He was a little large in size, and a smile I swear that crossed all the way across his face.

He took me by the hand and leade me to his room. He turned me around and put his arms around my waist, i put my arms around my neck and and came in to kiss me. His lips were so soft and nothing could ever get rid of the feeling he gave me when he kissed me.

"Look," he said as he grabbed his binder from his school books, he had the picture I had given him on Valentines day on the front. I smiled at that, and thought it was really sweet. He took my hand and just stared into my eyes smiling.

His sister came into his room and said that his step dad wanted us to come into the living room. Great, perfect moment ruined. We left and sat on the couch.

Jonathan handed me a guitar for Guitar hero and said, "you said you could beat me, I wanna see it." He gave me a playful smile and turned on the x-box. I smiled and waited for the game to load and started playing. I loved how we had a playful side where we could play around like that.

I got past my song on hard and he gave me a really nade look. I couldn't help but laugh. He wasn't all that great, but he tried. I thought it was kind of funny.

We got ready for supper and it went really well. Hmaburgers and chips, classic meal. I liked how they were laid back. I could be myself without worry.

After that they wanted to watch a movie. So, it was me, Jonathan and his step dad on one couch, and his sister and mother on the other.

Though we were by the parents, I still was happy just being near him. I didn't even know what movie it was, nor did I pay attention. We sat there and listened to my ipod during the movie and he held my hand. I loved those moment where we would be just happy being near each other. He made every moment special. He picked my hand up and kissed it, sent butterflies through my stomach. No matter what he did, they would never go away.

He just had something special.

-Heyy guys(: thanks for reading and voting, it means alott.