prt.3- It's Official; I Love Him

My mom came home soon after that. The drama had died down, thank God. Hopefully it would stay that way.

After supper, I did the dishes like every night and made my way to my room and checked my phone, and to my dismay; I had three missed calls from Jonathan, a text from him, a text from Sydnee, and a text from Cheslea. I couldn't believe this. All the drama. Why was this happening?

Cheslea: i told you sydnee was gonna find a way to make your like a living nightmare after she found out you was dating jonathan.

Sydnee: i promise you, when i see you out i will put you on the ground. your not even pretty, jonathan can do so much better that you, and once you cheat i swear your life is so scrwed up.

Jonathan: baby please call me when you get this please

My head was spinning, why was this happening. I wanted nothing more to wake up and hope that this was all just a dream. I layed there for a second before I called Jonathan.

When he answered and I heard his voice made me get butterflies, even after all that drama. I could never get tired of it. "Baby, their not gonna do it to me this time, I found the girl I wanted to be with. Sydnee even drove me to the point where she was like 'It's either me or her' and I straight up told her you. I don't wanna lose you Tess, you mean to much to me. I know it hasn't been long, but I have more feelings for you than I could ever think I could have on a girl, I love you Tess, I really do."

I was stunned. I couldn't find words to say. I know I was sitting there for a while and he was letting me. I finally spoke, "I love you too" and i knew I meant it.

Finally the drama died down... again. They weren't gonna stop, and I didn't understand why. Jonathan talked to me for the rest of the night.

"We need a song." he said.

"Haha, what do you mean?"

"Our song."

"What are you listening to now?"

"Lifehouse."

"What song?"

"You and me,"

"That songs amazing."

"What about you?"

"Lifehouse."

"Hahaha what song?"

"Hanging by a moment."

"That songs sad in a good way."

"Yeah, it explains us."

"How?"

"I'm falling even more in love with you, letting go of all i've held onto, i'm standing here til you make me move, i'm hanging by a moment here with you.." he sang and I couldn't help but smile and not say anything. His voice was like an angel to me. 

"..and I'm not," he continued, "i'm not moving, and I let go, I let go of Sydnee and I am; i'm falling even more in love with you."

"It does."

"Were doing something Valentine's Day."

"Oh we are?" I teased.

"Yes, were hanging out."

"I'll ask."

"Hahaha okayy, but it's almost 10:30 and we have school."

"You're right," I said dissapointed.

"I don't think I can hang up."

"Me either."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

"Na-uh"

"Yeah-huh."

"Prove it."

"I will."

"How?"

"I don't know, haha"

"Hahaha exactly."

"Hahaha"

"Goodnight, I love you. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams, I love you."

I layed there trying to catch my breath, I didn't think he could get much more perfect.

I had fallen.