I giggled.

Chanyeol: " Lee Sooman-nim was searching for you from morning,I think you should leave now and meet him" he said, giving him a look.

Baekhyun childishly said "Come on! I'm his favorite student,after all.I can manage" he said giving a wink to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was looking at me and his gaze went to our hands (Baekhyun's and mine)

Chanyeol: "I'll leave,otherwise" he said.

Baekhyun: "Ahh!! Chanyeol-ah,why are you so furious today,huh? I'll leave,don't worry"
He said,pacing out,giving me a wink.

After few minutes.

I went to play again but this time,Solo. I didn't look at him.

Chanyeol: "Why are you doing this? Am I not visible to you?" He asked as I was starting the game.

Y/N: "I thought,you are tired" I said without looking at him.

He was totally sad now,I can sense it.

Chanyeol: "I'm not. May be,you are acting cold towards me today" he said giving me a sad look.

Y/N: " Whatever. Don't disturb me now,the game has started" I said,trying much to sound firm,my heart was already moving out.

After few minutes.

Chanyeol: " Look here,Y/N. I prepared hot chocolate for us" he came towards me,holding two mugs.

I didn't turn,I was trying much to avoid the mess,my heart was forming because of his sweetness.

He came near me.

"Take y/n,let's play together" he said,handing me a mug.

"Wait..I'm busy,may be later" I said,onceagain trying to sound cold.

He kept the mug on side table.

"Please drink it,I made it for you,you might be feeling tired" he said slowly.

I can sense the voice drop in his tone.

He went to main hall,after it.

I tried peaking out but I couldn't see him.I know,he might be extremely sad and I saw that sadness in his tone.My heart was worrying.

After few minutes,I went to the hall.
I saw him sitting on side leather couch,facing a wall.His hot chocolate was on table and it was untouched. I slowly went towards him, his eyes were red.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" I slowly said,going in front of couch.

He looked at me,my heart dropped as he broke down into cry.He has cold breathing problem.

Cold breathing: Whenever a person cry or feel cold,shortening of breath occurs and they don't move,they become quite but the shortening of breath can be seen.

He was holding his tears which led his breathe go shortening.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" I hugged him tight,trying to warm him. I started rubbing his back while hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry,please. Chanyeol,please. Look here" my tears started to flow.

I pulled back and checked,he was still like that.I hugged him tightly and started placing kisses on his face,uttering "I'm sorry,look here Channie..please,I'm here"
His head was pressing my waist as he was on couch. I bent and hugged him tightly onceagain,wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I was just having fun,please Chanyeol,I'm sorry" I said, sobbing.

And suddenly,he pulled me over him,which made me fall on his chest.I held him tight.

"You can ignore me another time,I can get plenty of soft kisses and tight hugs" he said,softly chuckling.

I jokingly hit him, he tightened the hug.

"Shush..stop now,I'm hugging you now" he whispered.

"I'm so sorry,Cha-" and out of the blue,he deeply pressed his plump lips on mine,which made my breath stop.
He held my head softly and started moving it in comfort to deepen the kiss.He was tugging on my lower lips,while embracing us passionately.The sound of our lips feeling each other was making me dizzy.

We parted apart after few minutes, panting.
"If you ignore me next,I'll lick your face" he said,smirking.

I was already red.

"If you go cold like that,I'll,I'll..." I moved towards his face,he was giving me surprising look. I cupped his face and moved towards his lips,he slowly shut his eyes,I bit his cheeks and laughed.

"Ahh! Youu" he let out.

He came chasing me and finally,I get caught.
He hugged me tightly and pressed his lips onceagain.

After few minutes we parted and out of blue,he licked my both lips passionately.

"I said you,don't play when I'm with you" he said,giving a victory smile.

I was still shocked at his act.

"I need cuddles now as you have done this,to me" he said and carried me in bridal style to upstairs.

_____________________________________________

Helloo guysss!!

I'm on hiatus as earlier announcement,I wanted to update this book so that you can enjoy.
I came up with this cute,fluffy stuff. I'll miss you all.
Before leaving it like this,I tried giving it some cuteness and warmth.

I hope,you all liked it🙈

Wait for me ok? (In Baekhyun's tone)
Let's love for a long time.❤
I'll miss you all.
Until next time,sooner or later,STAY HAPPY AND SAFE🌻

Love,love

Yours,
manal_pcy