Birthday party pt.2

I stood froze by his words, he was smirking at me. My eyes moved as I saw someone.

Kai: " Whooaa!! Guys I knew it,I knew it" he shouted.

Chanyeol slid his hands in the pocket and starts departing the place.

Kai hugged him.

Chan: "I want her that's it, I can't see her with anyone" he said into Kai's ear

Kai: " Dude! Don't worry, leave the rest on me"

I was standing there trying to hear what they both were gossiping.

" YAHH!! YOU BASTARD, YOU ARE TERRIFIC" I shouted on Chanyeol

Kai and Chanyeol started laughing

Y/N POV:

What the fuck they are talking about, I can't move my body is freezed by his touch but still I can't show anything to him, he is a jerk-ass. Why are they laughing?

I started leaving downstairs

Baekhyun: " Where were you guys, it's already late and I'm hungry" he said.

" I went upstairs, I had a call mianhae" I said with everything hitting my mind.

Taemin: " Come let's have dinner" he held my hands and started approaching the dining hall.

Baekhyun: " I'll call them all, we will be there in few minutes" he shouted as we were moving.

Y/N POV:

Taemin is so soft and I really admire his warm smile and the way he care me is so warming. I turned back to look at the other members, what I saw is terrifying me...
Chanyeol was staring at me and our hands.

I didn't care I moved my gaze to Kai and Baekhyun ,and gestured them to come soon.

Baekhyun gestured as they are waiting for Suho to join

I gestured "Soon soon"

I can still see the way he was just staring.
I turned back and we reached dining table.

Taemin: " Have this Y/N, it's yummy" handing me Mango shake

I accepted it with a smile.

Taemin: " How was our dance? Did you enjoyed? I was about to ask, but you disappeared" he said with a sad look.

*I just love whenever he make that face*

Y/N : " I..I really enjoyed it Taemin-ssi, it was my first time dancing with a partner" I shyly said

He left a little laughter and came closer to my ears

" Let's do it another time,..."

INTERRUPTED

"HERE COMES OUR BIRTHDAY PRINCE" everyone came shouting and clapping.

I can see Chanyeol the way he was staring Taemin and back me but when I observed it, he looked somewhere.

Suho: " Guys! I was planning as it's almost night, you all must stay here and some of our long distance relatives are also staying. We arranged them separately, you all can stay in my building" He said excitingly.

Baekhyun: " Ah Hyung, you are the best hyung" he dramatically acted hugging Suho.

Suho was pushing him away.

[We all laughed]

Kai was teasingly looking at me, I think he already said everyone. They all were teasingly calling Chanyeol.