6.GRE Exam

Y/N POV:

Finally it was a result day of my GRE exam and if I get good points I could get admitted to my dream university at USA, I was really excited for this day but now I was too nervous for myself and many thoughts were  circling around my head. I had prepared for this exam day and night and I was really expecting some good points above 400 atleast for my satisfaction. I got ready and left for college as my friends have invited me to check results with them.

At college

The server was busy,we tried for one and half hour straight and after few minutes.

Riya:"Oh god! I'm eligible" She shouted in excitement.

We hugged her.

Felix:"Damn it! I'm not gonna write another time" He left without giving a damn.

My heart was literally beating faster and I was totally shaking.

I checked.

My heart dropped off and my mind went blank,I refreshed and checked once again but nothing can change the fate right? tears started to fill in my eyes, I didn't say anything and started to move.

I heard someone calling my name but I didn't dare to turn back, I was feeling heavy and I was totally in pain.

I banged the door shut, I sat leaning on door and unknowingly my tears started to flow with many thoughts in my head. I heard someone's quick footsteps towards door.

"Open the door y/n please, open" A husky voice banged the door.

I heard this voice and that's it, I started sobbing.

"Open the damn door" he shouted this time.

I heard him but I was totally not in a state too, I didn't say anything.

"Look y/n please, it's not that big and you can really do well in next round,I know you will please stop blaming yourself open the door please" He said softly this time.

I was crying and that thing really makes me feel better, after few minutes I heard someone sitting next on other side of the door, I could feel his presence.I cried till I couldn't feel anything.

"Can you please open the door, I'm feeling cold, I want to see you please y/n" He said softly.

I was feeling sorry for worrying him for no reason and I didn't see him in morning too, I don't know how he got it.

I wiped my tears and stood up,my head was paining a lot and my legs were numb,I opened the door slowly without uttering anything. Suddenly, he hugged me as soon as he got the gap, he pushed the door back still hugging me.

"It's okay...it's okay" He caressed my hair hugging me.

I held him tight and started to sob on his chest, I didn't want to leave,his arms were my comfort zone.He kissed my head keeping a hand on it.

"Hey..it's okay. You have cried enough and if you cry more you will fall sick and you live away from me" He said with a smile.

My heart was beating faster than ever.

"Why is he telling all these things? I know,he care about me and so do I but these words were following its way to my heart" I thought in mind.

"I'm sorry t-to bother y-you" I said still crying on his chest.

He pulled me to face him but I covered my face with my palms, I was looking a mess from crying.He tried removing my hand

"A-Ani I am looking like a mess" I said trying hard to cover my face with my palms.

He chuckled at my silliness.

Hugged me once again.I didn't utter a word neither he did,it was just a comfortable silence between two souls which were comfortable with each other.

After few minutes

"Don't cry more please, you should be strong and you should have courage to kill that exam next time with a BANG" He said.

His words comforted me in its own  way,
"Gumao,gumao Chanyeol" I murmured.

He tightened the hug which made my heart pound more.

He lifted me in bridal style and carried me to the couch.

"Sit here,let's watch a movie,I'll get some snacks" He said placing me on couch, I was still shocked at his act.

After few minutes,I saw him coming with snack packets and juice cans in his arms,he gave me some cans.

"Let's drink some drinks,it really helps" he said seating beside me.

cheers

We drank some juices and was about to switch on the TV,he looked at me but I was still lost in some world.

"Y/N? Y/N?" He called me.

I didn't hear anything.

He pulled me closer to him, I was shocked at once, he started to hold me tight,I laid my head on his shoulder this time closing my eyes.

"I can't see you like this,my heart aches" He slowly uttered.

I tried to pull back to see him but he didn't let go off his arms around me.He started kissing my head everywhere which made my heart go crazy and he took my face and cupped it and placed a gentle and deep kiss on my cheeks.I blushed and buried my face in his chest holding his shirt.

"I love you Y/N" He whispered in my ears which made me burn with redness,my heart was racing as a beast.

He cupped my face with his big hands and was staring into my eyes so do I, he giggled looking at me,I gave him a slight gentle smile. He kissed my forehead and wrapped me in his arms.Everything seemed stopped, his touch was filling me with confidence and love.

"Thank you for everything Chan,I love you" I whispered in his ears.

"You do not thank your boyfriend" He smiled brightly while hugging me.

_____________________________________________

Hope you guys liked it, it is simple but I enjoyed writing it.
How are you guys doing?
Love,love💕