Chapter Ten - No more

Toriena's POV:

I looked at Loki who was sat at his "throne" and bowed my head to take the piss. He looked down at me and Nat and Tony my new found friends sniggered. Loki shook his head and stood up. He came walking towards us and then asked.

"What does an angel have to do with you disapearing?" He tried to act cocky and it wasn't working. I crossed my arm's and then grinned. A smirk plastered on my face. This is so easy...

"Well... you see I jumped out of the window. That was phase one. I then walked into a graveyard where I saw this statue. It was a statue of an angel. It had it's hands over its eyes and was peaceful. I thought that I had seem an angel similar to it but I stupidly shrugged the feeling off. So then I walked away from it and I heard a flutter of wings and-" I started to explain. I used a few hand gestures and Loki didn't seem impressed.

"You jumped out the window?" He asked me. I nodded my head and then contiuned.

"Yes and as I was saying until you butted in was that the angel was infront of me. I started to freak out and kept my eye's focused on it. It was pointing to my chest and I..." As I said that I looked at my neck. There hanging from it was a TARDIS key. This was what the angel wanted... my key to the TARDIS... But why? I thought and then looked at Loki who was looking concerned at me and then I continued.

"I then ran and stopped times only for a few seconds so that I could escape until-" Then someone butted in. This was so fustrating. Tony then looked at Loki and said.

"Then Rock of Ages, she bumped into me and the angel followed her and nearly killed us both till-" My turn to interupt him. Tony then looked at me as I pressed my finger against his lips. He then scowled until he licked my finger. I quickly took it away and then shook it. I went over to Loki a bit more and wiped my finger down his shoulder.

"Ewww Tony... You coulda given me herpes!" I excalimed. Loki then stood back and shook his head. Tony laughed and replied.

"No I haven't got herpes I have a thing called genius syndrome and now you have it and so does Reindeer Games!" Nat shook her head and I chuckled.

"You still didn't have to lick my finger. You are gross!" I told him. He nodded his head simply and then replied.

"Well you shouldn't have shushed me!" I sighed. There was no point in arguing. I looked at the people I was with. This was to a normal person impossible but to me it was the possible. I looked at Loki and then at Nat and continued.

"Until some soldiers or should I say agents which were idiots came and tried to save us. Nearly killed us with bullets until they died as the angel came and snapped there necks! And then we heard a scream from a distance and me and Tony ran to Nat who then-" I was and am getting tired of the constant interruptions.

"Until I trier killing the angel which didn't work as yoy cannot kill a stone and then we all started to run until you teleported us here." She stated. Loki looked at the floor and then back at us. He put his finger on his chin and then walked back to the throne. Me and Nat were looking at each other hoping that he would believe us. Yes we sounded really insane but we would never lie. Loki turned around and as he was about to say something the doors shot open and Lewis came running in.