"Did you know that women always have extra space in their stomach for desserts? Then I still have enough space for dinner later."

"What kind of logic is that?"

"A woman's logic."

Keith opens his mouth, but close it again when he realized he cannot find anything to say to Rhianne. Rhianne smiles widely seeing that Mr. Protagonist losing again in their conversation. Of course, Rhianne has the advantage because she was mentally an adult trapped inside of a fourteen-year-old girl. As long as her Mr. Protagonist is not yet reaching the age of adulthood, Rhianne is confident that she will always win against him.

"Ah! It is really delicious!" Rhianne exclaimed after eating the last dessert on her plate. "I should thank the chef personally for making a lot of delicious desserts."

"If you want, we can talk to him later after the party."

"Really? Then let's do that later!"

"Wait for me here. I will go and get you a cup of hot tea." Keith said before leaving Rhianne on their table.

'Did you see that? Mr. Protagonist is very thoughtful.'

Rhianne is admiring the male lead like an auntie who is complimenting and appreciating their kids. For Rhianne, she is very sure that Keith will grow up as a good person. While she was waiting for Keith to return, Rhianne unconsciously gets a certain someone's attention. He walks to where Rhianne was sitting and approach her with a smile on his face.

"Rhianne." Andrew said. "How are you?"

"Andrew!" Rhianne suddenly calls his name in a loud voice.

"What? Are you that excited to see me?"

Mr. Villain is approaching Rhianne when Mr. Protagonist is not around. Rhianne has no hard feelings with Andrew. But Rhianne is still cannot forget that her misfortune will start if she becomes closer with him. Rhianne can only treat him with a slight friendliness. But if she notices that she is becoming too close with Mr. Villain, then Rhianne will definitely set boundaries between them.

For Rhianne, being close to Mr. Protagonist and being friends with Mr. Villain are two different things. Being close to Mr. Protagonist can surely bring her good luck. The male lead of this world naturally has his own powerful halo and if possible, she wanted to borrow it to save herself from her miserable fate. Mr. Villain also has his own halo. But this halo will not bring any good luck to Rhianne. Remembering that the original fate of Rhianne Cartel will be a sacrifice to give more powerful assets to Mr. Villain in the future gives a chill down to her spine.

"No. You just surprise me." Rhianne explained before she gives him a friendly smile. "By the way, congratulations on winning today. I heard from our classmates that you did a great job as a captain earlier."

"Thank you. Although you did not watch our game." Andrew said. "I was actually hoping to see you earlier though."

"You also won a special award, right?" Rhianne asked, deliberately ignoring what Andrew had said.

It did not escape from Andrew. But instead of getting mad, he shows him a smile before holding Rhianne's hand. She wanted to pull her hands away from Andrew's hand, but he firmly holds her so she cannot escape. Though Rhianne is panicking inside, she maintains her calm gaze and looks at Andrew with a confused look.

"Andrew? What's wrong?" Rhianne asked.

"Please dance with me and I will answer your questions."

"Huh?"

From his peripheral vision, Andrew can see that Keith is getting back to the table. Keith also noticed from afar that Rhianne is talking with someone. When Keith confirmed who is disturbing Rhianne, he quickened his steps. But Andrew moves faster than Keith and pulls Rhianne to go with him.

"Andrew, wait—"

"It is just a dance, Rhianne. Let's go."

Keith was late. Andrew and Rhianne are now standing in the middle of the dance floor. Coincidentally, slow and smooth jazz plays on the huge speaker. A few students who found a dance partner also stepped on the dance floor.

"Will you give me this dance, Rhianne?" Andrew asked.

If Rhianne will leave now, she will surely give an awkward moment on the dance floor and she will embarrass Andrew in front of these students. But if she will not leave now, Rhianne has to dance with Andrew until the end of this song. Looking at Andrew, he is smiling and patiently waiting for her decision. Letting out a sigh, she nods her head and let Andrew guide her.

It is just a dance. A friendly dance between two friends. If not friends, then classmates. Rhianne will not die just because she accepted a dance invitation from Mr. Villain who is still young. After this, Rhianne can tell Andrew that she was already tired and say goodbye to him.

While Rhianne seems to be deep in her own thought, Andrew secretly gives Keith a look. Andrew even shows him a friendly smile. But for Keith, it has a different meaning. Keith shots him a sharp look, but Andrew ignores it and turns his head to look at the girl in front of him.