Special: Jimin and his Seol

(Seol's POV)

Okay...this looks perfect...it should be done before Jimin-ah gets home...

Unnie was sure to give me the recipe and even showed me how to do it despite her busy schedule...I just have to get this right.

Bending down despite her swollen belly to gaze into the oven Seol tenderly gazes lovingly at the bubbling casserole, her hand outstretching to rub against her bump.

Your Appa will be home very soon and he'll be so excited about this dish, it's his favorite one Y/N Unnie makes...all the boys seem to go crazy over it...

I hope I can get back up into a standing position.

My belly is really big.

Gripping the counter and pushing herself back up into a standing position Seol heaves out a deep breath and hobbles upstairs to the bedroom where she turns to gaze at her belly, her entire chest overcome with love and warmth staring into the mirror.

I feel so lucky to have you...knowing Y/N Unnie's story...I know how much to appreciate the fact I can have you...

Oh!

I better hurry and change before he gets here!

Quickly sliding off her sweat pants and T-shirt before allowing the small silk dress to glitter over her form Seol quickly fixes her hair and makeup, her heart rate spiking when the front door slowly pops open and a familiar silky voice drifts through the silent house.

"Seol-ah? You here baby?"

"U-Up here Jimin-ah!"

Oh goodness!

I hope it's perfect!

...........................................

(Jimin's POV)

Up there?

She's never upstairs when I get home?

"Seol-ah what are you doing- up.....Up...ah.."

The second Jimin's dainty shy wife steps around the corner of the hallway and moves into his view his words completely leave his brain, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down with a deep swallow.

"D-Do you like it?..."

".....You look magnificent..."

Pushing on his sweaty T-shirt and loose sweatpants Jimin's wide starstruck eyes follow his wife's form when she walks down the stairs and crinkles her nose with a wide grin, her teeth nervously nibbling at her full plump lower lip.

"Did it smell good when you walked in?"

"Smell? Idk it looked good when I walked it."

"Jimin!"

"Mmmm...Babygirl...to what do I owe thee to come home to something like this?"

Immediately wrapping his arms around his pregnant wife and placing tiny kisses by her ear Jimin's heart flutters when he hears her tiny giggles sound against his shoulder, her delicate fingers tracing circles on his lower back.

"I wanted to make you something nice to eat since you've been at practice so long..."

Wait...she's cooking?

"You're cooking?"

"Y-Yeah! W-When we went over to Y/N Unnie's house...she gave me her recipe and even taught me how to make it one day..."