31

(Yoongi's POV)

Seriously.

My own daughter likes her babysitter more than she likes me.

She used to cry when I left...now she's crying that Y/N is leaving...

Yoongi looks down at Maki and Y/N as Maki is laid on her pink blanket on the floor as Y/N grabs her feet and pushes on them with her fingers, Maki's smile wide and full of admiration.

I've never seen her smile that much before...with me she usually just goes to sleep...she hasn't even taken a nap yet and it's one in the afternoon...

Yoongi finds himself cracking a small smile watching Y/N pull Maki's blanket over her face as she lets out a high pitched squeal and pulls it off, her tiny nose scrunching from excitement.

"She...likes that?"

"Eh? O-Oh yeah...we usually do this everyday..."

"Huh..."

I guess there's a lot of stuff I don't know...I'm gone too much...

"Do you wanna do it?"

"Huh?"

Yoongi feels his cheeks heat up when he sees Y/N's eyes gazing up at him with a smile, his palms suddenly becoming sweaty.

"U-Um...sure.."

Trying to calm his blushing face Yoongi slides off of the couch beside Y/N as her sweet strawberry scent hits his nose, his eyes glancing over at her as a lock of hair falls off her shoulder and hangs beside her face.

What even...

What is this feeling?...

"Yoongi?..."

"Uh right sorry."

Yoongi smiles down at Maki and watches his daughter turn and look at him with sparkling eyes, her small legs kicking the floor in her pink onesie.

"Aigoo look at you kid."

Yoongi quickly grabs the blanket and tugs it over Maki's face as she squeals again and grips the blanket with her fingers, his entire chest blooming with warmth when she pulls it off her face and looks at him with a bright smile.

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

"PA!"

Yoongi lets out a laugh and doesn't notice Y/N watching them warmly until she slowly stands up, her flowy skirt almost driving Yoongi into a fit.

"Alright...I guess I'll take off now..Maki seems pretty distracted..."

"W-Wait um...you said you were going to stay until she takes a nap?..."

"I know but...it's getting late in the afternoon and I've already imposed on your day together long enough..."

But wait..

I don't want her to go...

Yoongi watches Y/N walk over to the door and begin putting on her shoes until he picks Maki up off the floor swiftly, his forehead breaking out in a small sweat.

"Y/N wait."

"Yes?.."

Yoongi swallows hard and suddenly feels his entire body warm when her eyes glance at him again, his mind racing a mile a minute as he looks over at the kitchen.

"Um...we....don't have dinner."

What.

She isn't my maid!