68

(Yoongi's POV)

"Okay just one more time."

"Yoongi you're going to hurt her neck."

Yoongi simply gives Y/N a smile and faces his daughter again before bowing his head and watching her repeat the action, her loud squeal making his entire chest full with warmth.

I can't believe Y/N taught her this...that's what they were doing while I was gone...

What a wonderful surprise...

Fighting against the lingering exhaustion trying to overcome his body Yoongi props himself against the couch and watches Y/N sitting on the floor stand Maki up on her feet while using her arm to support her, Yoongi's heart rate increasing when he looks over at them both.

Y/N is so beautiful like this....

Honestly it's like she's Maki's mother...part of me kind of wishes...

Get ahold of yourself Yoongi.

Don't do this.

"Alright, it's time for someone to get some sleep."

Putting Maki in her bouncy seat Yoongi watches Y/N come over to his tired form and tap his shoulder lightly, her round eyes gazing at him with warmth and tenderness.

"Nah..I'm fine."

"No you aren't Yoongi you really need to get some sleep. I'll make something for dinner and I'll wake you up for it okay?"

Ugh...I want to stay awake...

But part of her is right...I'm so tired...

"Alright then...yeah..."

Pushing his tired body off of the floor and to his feet Yoongi's body lightly sways as he follows Y/N into his bedroom as she pulls the comforter back, his mouth turning down in a small pout.

"Y/N-ah I'll just crash on the couch-"

"Nooo you won't. You need to get some real sleep, in your bed. Don't fight me on this because I won't give in."

Little rascal.

Carefully walking over to the bed Yoongi allows his jacket to fall down onto the carpet and his body settle under the covers, Y/N tenderly leaning down to gaze at him warmly.

"Rest Well Yoongi."

"Mmm...thanks...Y/N-ah..."

Yoongi quickly buries his face into the pillow and inhales the sweet honey scent as he allows his body to give into his own exhaustion, a small groan escaping his lips.

Mmm...this smells so good..

Is this what Y/N-ah smells like?...

She smells so comforting...like...a warm fall day....I like it....

I'm so happy I got here before Jimin could say too much to her...I knew he was acting strange for a reason.

I wonder if she'll go to his house...I need to come up with something so she doesn't go...

I...

I don't want to lose her....

I've never been one to enjoy competitions...

But this one....

I have to win.

...............................