100

{Y/N's POV}

"Yoongi!"

The second you hear the door slam shut you burst out of Maki's room and see Yoongi burst into tears and slide his back down the door until he sits down, loud choking sobs echoing through the apartment.

Oh...

Yoongi...

Leaning down beside Yoongi who hides his face in his hands the second your fingers graze his shoulder he looks at you and whimpers, his legs bending to pull his knees to his chest.

"B-Baby I-"

"Shhh..."

Tenderly pulling him into your embrace and sitting down beside him you begin pulling your fingers through his hair, his voice lowered to a small painful whisper.

"Baby..."

"I know Yoongi..it's alright...just let it out..."

Seeing Yoongi break down into choked sobs you feel your own eyes fill up with tears as you hold him in your arms and slowly begin to rock back and forth, your heart shattering to a million pieces and falling to the bottom of your stomach.

Poor Yoongi...this must hurt him so badly...I couldn't imagine...

Ryun may not be a good person...but I know he wouldn't do something like this...

All those months of feeling rejected and unloved...she didn't make it any better...she only made his worst fears the truth....

What a bitch.

Trying to push away the anger and protectiveness that tries to hint it's way into your heart you watch as Yoongi sits himself back up against the door and wipes his eyes as quickly as possible, his puffy eyes not moving to meet your concerned gaze.

"I'm sorry Baby."

"Yoongi you can cry-"

"No. That bitch doesn't deserve my tears. She came and said her piece and that is that."

Turning his head to the side to finally look over at you Yoongi reaches out his hand and tenderly swipes his thumb over your knuckles, a small smile playing in his somber lip.

"I love you so much Baby."

"I...I love you too Yoongi..."

"I Uh...I think I'm gonna go lay down for a while..."

"Yeah of course! Do you want me to come with you?..."

".....Please...."

"I'll go get Maki."

"Hey...everything alright?"

"Yeah...Thank you Jungkook-ah..."

"Psh. I can't believe she would show her face here after what she's done. You wait until the others hear about this!"

Grabbing the baby from Jungkook and watching him slide his jacket on his arms he shakes his head and leans down, his lips pressing a tiny kiss on Maki's chubby cheek.

"Bye Maki, Uncle Koo loves you."

"KA! KA!"

Helping Maki wave to Jungkook he gives Yoongi a bow before grabbing his phone out and walking out the door of the apartment, his voice audible all the way down the hallway.

"TaeTae Hyung! You won't believe what just happened! I'm heading to the studio right now..."

Feeling Yoongi's arms loop around your waist and his face burrow softly into your neck you lean your head over on his and feel a little sniffle, his arms tugging you up against his body.

"We have about two hours until the house is filled with all the guys and enough food to fill an elephant."

"Really?"

Nodding his head and completely closing the distance between the two of you Yoongi lets out a breathy chuckle and sighs, his pained voice causing light tears to dust your eyelashes.

"If I know one thing about the guys...it's that the second Jungkook gets to the studio and tells them no one can hold them back from coming here."

"...You have an amazing band of friends."

"Mmm...I have an amazing girlfriend as well."

Feeling your cheeks heat up you look down at Maki who has her head laid on your chest and her fingers scratching the printed brand label on the small pocket fastened to your T-shirt.

"How about you and Maki go lay down for a bit, and I'll get around and start some tea for everyone."

"But...Baby.."

"Yoongi."

Reaching your free hand up to rest on his cheek you turn your body so you're facing Yoongi and look into his eyes clouded with sadness, your lips pressing a tiny kiss on his cheek.

"Go lay down."

"....Okay....come on Maki..."

"Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Handing the baby over to Yoongi and giving him a loving kiss you watch him waddle over to the bedroom door and slowly enter the room, his shoulders still weighed down with the weight of his own emotions.

Poor Yoongi....

He needs some time with Maki...

Sitting yourself down on the couch and rubbing the tops of your thighs you bring your legs up onto the soft cushions and look over at the door, your heart still weighed down with guilt.

That woman was beautiful...

I see why Yoongi was so attracted to her...Maki has her same hair...and delicate features...

I shouldn't be thinking about this.

I need to be there for Yoongi right now.

I don't have time to sit around and...

Rubbing your chest to try and push away all the negative feelings you get down on the floor and begin picking up all of Maki's toys, your hands staying on the octopus she carries everywhere with her.

To be a mother....it's more than just giving birth to someone...I know that part for a fact....

However...when a woman is allowed to have a child...all those emotions...whether you like them or not...they come out at even the most uncertain times...

I feel guilty...for being relieved that she isn't around...for being jealous that she got to experience what I've always wanted...even though she gave it all up...

I would have never given it up...

Even if you fall out of love with the person you are with...that doesn't give you an excuse to not be a parent....

I guess in Nanami's mind however...

She didn't fall out of love with Yoongi, in fact she's still currently in love with him...

But she never fell in love with her own baby...

How sad....

(A/N): I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO GET TO 100 CHAPTERS AND I DID IT LET US ALL CELEBRATE 🎉🎊🎈

Also you guys did over 400 comments on one chapter that is so crazy I think that's the most comments I've seen on a newer chapter! Great job everyone! 😂