You go to sleep

After all of this, you go to sleep, this was such a crazy day, that you just wanted to forget all of this.

Until you hear a window open, and hear someone trying to wake you up "Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!"
You open up your eyes,

and you see the kid with the big kite again! Wait a fucking minute, how the fuck does he know where I live?!? You decide not to question it, because that would mean that the author would have to type more.

"Y/N, you need to come with me!" Says human kite,

He then grabs your hand and jumps off the window, you both almost fall until he catches a branch, you were impressed!

He the lands on the ground and takes you to the coon and friends base, after you get there, you almost fall down because human kite woke you up in 1:20 am, "hang in there Y/N!" Says Human Kite.

After you get there, you realize you were at cartman's house, you were so confused until human kite took you down cartman's basement.

"Alright human kite, so what is this new member you we-" the coon realizes who the member is.

"Oh NO! NO NO NO NO! NO! We are not letting a chick into coon and friends!".

"Dude!, you don't even know if they are a chick or not! Mr garrison mentioned they have no gender at all!" Says the human kite.

"Dude, how the fuck is that even possible?!? HOW?!  No person is born without a gender!" The coon argues!
"Well this kid is.." mentions mosquito,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MOSQUITO NOBODY CARES!" Shouted cartman.

"Alright cartman, that's enough! We're making a vote!, who wants to let the new kid into coon and friends?" Says toolshed

All the members raise their hand, besides cartman.

"Ugh, fine new kid, welcome to coon n friends" says cartman, *he rolls his eyes in disgust

"Hey uhm... human kite maybe it wasn't best for you to wake up the new kid in 1:23 am.... I mean, they look tired!" Mentions captain Diabetes

After that, you faint due to the fact you woke up in 1 fucking am lmao.