~𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎~ //𝟷𝟷

(A/N-unedited-this song is one of my 10 fav songs honestly I hope you like it●ω● I'm so great full its Sunday tomorrow I get more time to write on this, plus I'm not ready to go back to the hell hole based on status [school if u couldn't tell]. Who cares though i can't do shit about it...so as literally every other mf chapter...Chile anyways ima start writing now >)

recap end

Class went on as normal for Hinata, a few insults here and there, a rubber thrown at his head, and then falling sleep. This rotation of events lasted until 4th Period before he went into lunch. Lunch, the time he was forced to eat, The time he would breakdown, The time Tsuki would actually show some affection. Lunch time could be a whole book on its own.

recap end

ding

dong

dong

The lunch bell. 'here we go again, just smile, eat a bit, and try get away from that protective thing of a boyfriend'. Hinata thought. He stood up after the bell too see Tsuki standing at the door. "come on" He said. "I'm coming" Hinata replied.

...........................................................

Tsuki and Hinata sat down at the table with the rest of their team and started eating. Hinata managed half of his cheese sandwich before turning pale. Tsuki just looked over and said "tomorrow your eating more than that" before finishing his lunch.

Lunch finally finished and Hinata went to class feeling sick and disappointed in himself. However, Hinata had a blade in his pocket that he bought so decided to cut himself a bit on the arm in class to relieve his stress. It worked. Though his methods weren't the best and he knew that, they were efficient and helped him a lot. After 5th period he made his way to volleyball practice putting on his mask.

"Hey guys!" He shouted with a massive smile. They all greeted Hinata and just waited for everyone else to arrive. One everyone was there Coach Ukai sent them in to get changed and stuff. Hinata walked along side Kageyama talking about, of course, volleyball. He said "better give me some good sets bakagyama!". "Shut up shrimp" Backfired Kageyama.

Hinata made his way to the bathroom pulled out his long sleeved undershirt and put it on, then his gym shirt and shorts. The team already knew that Hinata self-harmed, but they all assumed he stopped (except for of course Daichi, Suga and Tsuki) so for them it was a case of 'he is probably is ashamed of his scars still'. But no. no. It was a case of 'I need to hide my new scars'. So, practice started and they ended up playing a 5 vs 5 match. Hinata's team ended up losing due to the 'unfair teams'.

~Hinata's POV~

"Pft you only won because the teams are so unfair!" I shouted. The teams were SO UNFAIR. It was Tsuki, Asahi, Daichi, Yamauchi, Kageyama against Me, Noya, Suga, Ennoshita, Kinoshita. Like the height difference in the teams wasn't even- "Pft no your just a sore loser" Kageyama smirked at me. "NO YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE TALLEST PLAYERS" I pouted. "And? not my fault" Kageyama carried on smirking. "Whatever..." I scoffed.

After the match we did some receiving drills and then packed up the gym, got changed, and everyone started to make their way home. I walked down the hill with Tsuki in silence, I wanted to say something but I just couldn't. Coming to the end of the hill I tugged on Tsuki's shirt "Kei" I said. "what?" He turned around and looked down to me. "I'm going to back to my house by myself tonight, don't worry ill be fine and nothing will happened "I blurted out not even noticing how fast I said it. "no you wont be fine he will hurt you" Tsuki said back. I knew it wasn't just going to say 'ok' or whatever so I just had to convince him even a bit. "He shouldn't be home tonight ill be fine, don't worry about me nerd" I teased him hoping it would loosen his mood a bit. Which it did, he got pissed. "I'm not a nerd, shrimp". "hmmmmmm yeah sure...nerd" I whispered just loud enough for Kei to hear. "Call me nerd one more time I dare you" He started at me wide-eyed. Not gonna lie...it freaked me out a lil. "sorry" I let out a little chuckle and carried on walking.