With a confused look, I said, "Is called asking for consent, and that shouldn't be a compliment, it should be expected from anyone."

She looked at me puzzled, "Did you... Don't tell me that...", I paused in frustration and as the realization kicked in, anger started to creep in my body, "Don't tell me that you didn't... I know this is not your first time, why are you so surprised at something that should be expected?"

"I just...", She said while she started pacing around the room, placing her glass to the corner of her nightstand, she continued, "I just didn't think about it alright! It felt nice to realize that I had a choice..."

"What! Of course, you had-"

She cut me short, "I know, you made me realize that... for the first time I felt that... I was in control and had a choice... It just, it felt nice... Safe. So, don't worry, I know you would never...", She sighed, "Look even though I can't stand your ass sometimes, I trust you... That's it."

"For the first time?", I asked gritting my teeth trying to hold my anger

"Look, yes, you are not my first, I've only done this once before and it felt more like it was something expected from me, that's it, is not like I was forced or anything."

"Not physically forced but forced indeed!"- I replied clenching my fists when suddenly, an eerie feeling similar to static shock but subtler came from her direction making me jump to an attack position to mi right side at the same time as she did.

I saw the glass of water about to hit the floor followed by the crash sound when it hit. We stared, still on an attack position, to... An innocent glass of water that fell to the floor.

We both sighed, then a question escaped my mouth before I could stop it, "Was it Yeager?", I asked while picking up the glass from the floor.

"It... It was a very emotionally charged moment..."

"We go out on expeditions, watch people die, we live in an emotionally charged environment all the time...", I sighed, "I just don't want you to ever feel that way with me...", I said frustrated

She then gave me an evil smirk that confused the hell out of me, and said, "does that mean", she started, and at those words, I already knew I fucked up, "that is going to happen again?"

so she feels like teasing now

"It depends, did it work?", I said getting close to her

She looked at me confused and, wrapping my hands around her waist pulling her closer and whispering to her ear, I said, "Did you forget that he existed?"

She smirked at me, closing the distance between us until I could feel her warm breath she said, "Who?"

I started to get close to kiss her when...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Does anyone here gives a damn about the curfew rules!", I whispered annoyed

Then another Knock, "Mikasa, are you alright? I heard a crash sound, I'm coming in." - Erens voice outside of the door

fuck

Mikasa opened her eyes in shock and signaled me to the closet and I ran in.

Mikasa P.O.V.

I ran to the door but he was already opening it, I looked where Levi was and he had already made it in.
That was fast, has he done this before?

"So you are alive, that's a relief."- Eren said smiling

"What are you talking about?"

"You were so disoriented, I heard a crash, so I thought you could've fallen or something."- he said