Cuatro

Colby "sam. baby just-"
sam opened the door revealing none other than brennen. hate flashed in sam's eyes as terror filled colby's eyes.
Sam "what are you doing here."
Brennen "so mean sammy so mean."
Sam "leave."
Katrina "sam...sam calm down.."
Jake "colby come here."
Brennen "so he is here."
Sam "leave brennen. now. i wont be telling you again."
Brennen "being friendly is a thing samuel."
this only pissed sam off more. colby wanted to help. but he couldnt move. he was planted in place.
Brennen "come here colby."
as if by instinct colby started to walk towards the door lowering his head in fear. until he came to an abrupt stop feeling. sam's arm on his abdomen.
Sam "no."
brennen and colby dated for five years. the first was great. they were both freshman in highschool. second year brennen got into alcohol. he was in love with colby but when he was drunk it didnt matter. year three colby had met sam but hid bruises and his emotions and cuts. year four sam found brennen abusing colby and his anger got in the way and he almost killed brennen which almost broke him and colby's friendship. because no matter what brennen did colby was still in love with him. by year five colby was wrapped around brennens finger. used for sex. abused. harmed. and overlooked as a boyfriend. until sam finally helped him out of the relationship.
Brennen "he's mine sam."
Sam "no. hes not. try to touch him and i swear to fucking god brennen i'll fucking finish what i started three years ago."
Brennen "im not scared of you."
Sam "get off my property."
Brennen "not without colby."
Colby "just let me go..."
Sam "no. im not letting you go back to him. youre safe now okay?"
sam's voice immediately softened for colby. sam moved his hand down and grabbed colbys hand.
Sam "go sit with jake baby."
Colby "no. then your unsafe."
Sam "baby go."
Brennen "ew."
hatred flashed in sam's eyes. sam turned around and kissed colby lightly standing on his tip toes to completely reach him. colby wrapped his arms around sam's wasit securely. both forgetting the people around them. sam pulled back first. he quickly pecked his lips again making both smile.
Brennen "okay. great a goodbye kiss. lets go colby."
Colby "no."
Brennen "what?"
Colby "i said no. im with sam."
Brennen "you cant love him more than you love me."
Colby "thats where youre wrong. i never loved you. meaning i will always. always. love sam more than you."
Brennen "take it back."
colby knew the look in brennen's eyes. he wanted to badly to now take it back. but with sam in his arms. he knew meant what he said.
Colby "its true."
sam's heart was beating a mile a minute. that was the first time colby had ever said something alone the lines of loving him.
Brennen "you did love me."
Colby "no. i thought i loved you. goodbye brennen. dont come back."
Brennen "im not leaving."
Colby "the reason your here is because you thought you could hurt me. your not. so theres no point in you being here."
brennen growled defeatedly and walked away. colby kicked the door closed and held sam tighter.
Kat "were gonna go out to eat. right jake? with tara and dev?"
Jake "what this is cute its the-"
Kat "right. jake."
Jake "yeah. right."
jake sighed and kat dragged him out of the house.
Sam "did you mean it?"
Colby "mean what baby."
Sam "when you..uhm...uh...nevermind..."
sam pulled away and played with his fingers going to sit on the couch.
Colby "baby. mean what? when i said i loved you?"
sam nodded shyly looking down. he always became nervous and soft around colby. no matter what. he will always protect colby. but he will always be shy and nervous around him.
Colby "of course i meant it. look at me sam."
sam looked up shyly. did colby mean it? sam knew he loved colby. with his entire heart. but he was insecure about anyone loving him. he didn't feel he deserved love. especially when it came to colby. he didnt deserve the boy. not in the slightest. or he felt that way.
Colby "baby. i love you. so much. i do. and even if you dont believe me. even if we fight so much we dont talk. i will always. love you and you will always be my baby."
Sam "i love you."
Colby "you dont have to say it back if you-"
Sam "i mean it. i love you so much. so fucking much."
colby smiled. he leaned down slightly and captured sam's lips in a sweet kiss. sam wrapped his arms around colby's neck pulling him closer. colby picked up sam and sat on the couch so sam was straddling him. colby pulled away and admired sam.
Colby "you mean so much to me. and im sorry about getting upset with you earlier.."
Sam "kat had a boyfriend. josh. he broke up with her and she seriously has nowhere to go. i know you dont like her. but shes been my best friend since elementary school. i cant leave her to the streets.."
Colby "two weeks.."
Sam "if she isnt in her own apartment or house by two weeks she calls up one of the girls..im sorry.."
Colby "for what?"
Sam "i feel like i hurt you.."
Colby "baby...why do you feel that way?"
sam shrugged. colby leaned up and connected their lips. he pulled away but stayed close enough that their lips were brushing.
Colby "you can't hurt me my love."
They both felll asleep on the couch that afternoon.