CHAPTER 4

3 R D P E R S O N 'S P O V

"Are you fucking serious?!" Nayeon shouted through the phone which makes Jeonghan's hurt a little bit and sighed. Yes they're on a call before Jeongyeon and Nayeon fetch their kids in the school.

"Yah! Yoon Jeonghan, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" The male sighed once again and massaged his temples to calm down for a while.
"Hurting and abusing my best friend just to get away from you, because of your disease?!"

"Look that's the only way to hate me more okay?" Jeonghan said which makes the female scoffed, "yeah right, remember that she has feelings Jeonghan!"

"I know I know, calm down-"

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down huh?! You hurt my best friend because of it!"

"I swear to god, if I saw you in my office I'll just kill you right away" Nayeon added.

The latter stayed silent as he needs to make another plan, he heard Nayeon sighed. "Why don't just say it to her?"

"That you have a disease to your heart..."

"You know I can't do that Nayeon-ah" He said staring at the papers on his desk, "I don't want to make her worry about my health, I'm a stubborn man and afraid to tell her"

"I don't care it's better to say it on her, if you continue that stupid plan of yours, I will take your kids and your wife" she threatened.

Jeonghan was surprised at Nayeon, "b-but-" he got cutted by his words, "No buts Jeonghan do it right now"

'Damn she's being serious about this' the latter thought and took a deep breath before calming his nerves down. "Fine I'll say it to her... soon"

"You better be" Nayeon ended the call and everything went back to normal, Jeonghan stood up on his seat and went near to the window looking the view of the city.

"How am I supposed to tell her?" The latter asked and closed his eyes, tears falling down on his face.

It's already dark in their village and Jeongyeon was standing outside in their house and waiting Jeonghan to come home.

She always waits him and it become a routine of hers waiting him to come home.

She always has time to her family before hers, she knows that it is very stressful to take care of the kids and her husband but she didn't mind the stress of hers.

"Why are you here?" She looked at the right side and saw Jeonghan, "O-oh I was just waiting for you" she forced a smile on her face and the latter nodded.

"Let's go inside it's getting dark now" Jeonghan said as he went inside the house and Jeongyeon was surprised by his action.

Jeongyeon went inside as she saw him went on the dining room and that she prepared his food on the table.

"Just call me if you need something..." Jeongyeon said as the latter nodded before he'd started to eat the food on the table.

She went to their bedroom as she does her night routine. She lay down on their bed as she's ready to sleep.

She was about to close her eyes, suddenly Jeonghan came in to their room and did his routine, he looked at Jeongyeon who's pretending to be asleep and sighed.

He lay down beside here and stare at her, he smiled as he touched her cheeks.

"I'm sorry... for being like this" he muttered, "I don't know what to do... it's just that I'm afraid to tell you that I'm suffering..."

Tears streaming down on his face and he kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry jeongie... I'm sorry.." he muttered, he'd faced away to Jeongyeon before he'd went back to sleep.

Jeongyeon opened her eyes as he heard his apology to him, "Suffering to what??" She thought, she'd weakly smiled and closing her eyes and went back to sleep.

================================

Yes I know it's a short chapter once again, and I'm sorry for being inactive for a while I was just trying to think some scenarios of this book and the others.

Anyways see you next year again HAHAHAHHAHAHA =)