Chapter 5: Into a New Universe

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile In Neo-Axis Base

Alarms were heard around the base as personal headed to where the explosion was

Alarms were heard around the base as personal headed to where the explosion was. They helped out their comrades tripped in the rumbles.

The two Neo-Axis leaders, Hans Von Heinkels and Mikito Izumato rushed to the scene and discover what had happened.

Hans Von Heinkels: "Was ist passiert? (What happened?)."

German Officer: *Salutes* "Mein Führer, es scheint, dass die Amerikaner entkommen und sogar unsere Teleportationsmaschine zerstört haben. (My Führer, it appears the American ecsape and even destroyed our teleportation machine)."

Mikito Izumato: "How was the American able to escape? We had guards torturing him."

German Officer: "There appears to be an OSS Agent disguised as one of your men, Izumato. Also they appeared to call some backup of US Army Paratroopers."

The German Officer and others explained more details how they able to killed 5 of the paratroopers before one of them, the OSS Agent, and the US Marine named Miller escaped into the potral as it exploded.
Just as he finished, a Wehrmacht soldier about 18 years old's hand bust out of the rumble as he struggle to get out of the rumble.

Both Hans and Mikito saw the soldier's struggle and immediately rushed to the soldier's help.

Hans Von Heinkels: "Es wird dir wieder gut gehen. (You're going to be okay)."

After getting the young Wehrmacht soldier to a med aid station, they repeated the same thing. They helped any wounded soldiers in the rubbles. This sounds werid as they were the leaders and high-ranking officers but they both cared about their men and didn't dare leave them to die unless if it is for the greater good.

They made one last trip and helped an Imperial Japanese soldier as a Medic came to aid them.

/Pretend they're in the Underground base and these two Japanese are having a conversation about something

/Pretend they're in the Underground base and these two Japanese are having a conversation about something. Pretend the German medic is around here. Also this photo is from AFGuidesHD video on the Japanese mod that is created by someone else./