Calm Ari, calm.

"Hi, I'm Aria King, I don't have a job, it's why I'm here," She laughed nervously.

"I assume you applying for the position as my son's PA?" Mr Hunt smiled.

"Um yes, but I feel I don't have the qualifications to have the job," Aria frowned and looked to the floor.

"Well I'll make sure he gives the job, regardless of your qualifications, nothing himself or I can't teach you,"

The elevator dinged, signalling the 50th floor.

Mr Hunt smiled and they both walked out.

"Next time you see me love, call me John," He smiled and walked down the hall into a office.

Aria let out a breath. This is it. Following the directions of what the receptionist said, she soon ended up in front of a door with writing on it.

M L HUNT
CEO

Aria lifted her hand to knock, but before she could, a voice sounded from the other side.

"Come in," His voice was dark, empowering and seductive. It made her thighs quiver with anticipation causing a heat to pool in her stomach. She opened the door and walked in.

"Sit," He said, he was facing the window which went from floor to ceiling, the view of Circular Key was incredible. She walked over to the black leather chair, placed perfectly in front of the desk. She pulled her resumè from her cream leather satchel. She placed it on her lap and waited for him to turned around. She gazed around the room while she waited. The room was immaculate, although it smelled of cigarettes and expensive cologne.

Soon enough he turned around and pulled the top draw open, and brought out a cigarette as well as a metal lighter from his suit pocket. It was then she noticed the various amounts of tattoos that covered the pieces of skin she could see. A glimpse of a rose tattoo pecked out from his his collar.

He took a draw from the cigarette before exhaling the smoke.

"Resumè," He took another draw of the cigarette. Aria stood slightly before passing him the resumè and then sitting back down. She noticed he stared at her bare legs as she sat back down. His eyes lifted from her bare legs, then down to her resume.

He read through her resume quietly smoking his cigarette. Once he finished reading the resumè, he sat it down on the desk before studying her. His intense blue gaze burning through her soul. He was like his father, only a younger, more muscular version of him. Something popped up on the computer screen beside him.

"I see you've met my father Miss King," He said, ashing his cigarette in crystal ash tray on his desk.

"Uh, um, yes... I d-did," She stuttered as his gaze landed on her once again. His stare made her body turn into goo, she couldn't explain it.

"He told me to give you the job, but I don't feel so nice today. I'm in the mood to be a right cunt, but you see, when my father insists on things, it's probably because he sees good in it, which nine times out of ten he is right. Maybe it's your chestnut long locks, or your voluptuous figure. But you Miss King, seem more of a distraction then someone I'd like to work with. I could think of a million different ways I could take you on my desk right now," A smirk plastered itself on his face as her face reddened at his vulgar statement.

"Oh don't be so shocked Miss King, I'm not the only man that would bend you over and fuck you from behind," He smirked once again before putting out his cigarette.

Getting annoyed with his vulgar speech, Aria growled out, "Do I have the job or not, or am I just here for your amusement of arousal,".

"Oh you certainly have the job Miss King. you start tomorrow, and if you want extra good pay, it'll pay you to get me a double strength latte and a packet of cigarettes. Malboro Red, if your wondering," She nodded at his request.

"Oh and when you come in tomorrow, there'll be a surprise or two on your desk," He said before sitting on his desk.

"Have a nice day Miss King, I'll see you tomorrow at eight sharp,"

Aria smiled, "Have a nice day too Mr Hunt," She left his office with a smile on her face.

She got the job. She'd been dreaming about this job for a good few years now.

She grabbed out her crappy Samsung Galaxy S ll that she'd had since she was eighteen.

She called her best friend Veronica.

"HAY GIRLFRIEND!" Veronica yelled down the phone.

"Hay Ver," She laughed, "I got the job,"

"YAY!! NOW YOU CAN BUY ME MY MARY-JANE!" She screamed happily.

"I can, but I won't, not until your birthday,"

"But Aria, that's so far away," Veronica whined.

"Ver. It's only two months away," Aria laughed.

"Oh true, well I have to go, cause I'm going to Brandon's," Aria could hear the smile in her voice.

Brandon proposed last week on their 5 year anniversary, everyone had wondered what had taken him so long to do it. As her ex Jacob had kindly put it, he's a pussy.

Aria left the building and walked down to the train station as jumped on her train home.

Upon arriving at her train station, she got into her Holden Cruze that her wonderful parents had gotten in her eighteen birthday and drove home, got into comfortable clothes and jumped into her bed before falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note:

HELLO SLUTS! Lol I'm kidding.

A new story that I'm really feeling rn. Like I'm really feeling this one.

I deleted all my other story's because I kept getting writers block and I could never think of anything. I was lost for ideas for chapters. But then I thought of this story and it was fabulous so I wrote it 👍👍👍

Hope I get a little more notice on this bad boy. love yall little nuggets so much 💕💕💕

-Sarah xox