1 - The Interview

**DISCLAIMER** I started this book a good 4 years ago. Pretty much when I started this Wattpad account. I'm nearly 19 now and have way more life experiences now that could contribute to the writing of this book, then I did when I started this - which shows in the writing, from some of the sex scenes, to things said in the office (i.e this chapter & chapter 2 are good examples of this) and even daily activities. So before you go saying "Oh you wouldn't do that IRL" - I'm well aware, it annoys me, this book needs major editing or it just needs to be deleted.
_______________________________________________

1

"Can I get a large iced coffee, please," She smiled at the girl behind the counter.

"Yeah, anything else today?" She replied, smiling back politely.

"No, thank you,"

"Okay, that'll be $4.50 thanks," The girl smiled. She grabbed the ten dollar note from her purse and handed it over to the girl.

"Keep the change," She smiled.

Aria was feeling surprisingly good about herself today. Dressed in her most expensive and nicest suit for an interview at one of the most thriving business in the world right now. Hunt Enterprises in the centre of Sydney, Australia.

She sat and waited for her iced coffee at the small Starbucks that Sydney had to offer. It was the heat of summer, the temperature skyrocketing to a mighty forty degrees at midday. It was currently eight am and felt like she was in the middle of a rainforest, humid but hot.

When she received her iced coffee and left. She was met with the blasted heat as she walked down the street the the building she was looking for. It wasn't too far from the train station, she smiled at the thought.

She entered the front of the building to a friendly door man, who smiled kindly and opened the door for her.

"Morning Madame," He smiled.

Aria looked down at iced coffee she'd gotten only moments ago and looked at the sweating door man.

"Take this, you'll need it more then me on this hot day," She smiled and handed him the iced coffee.

"Thank you Madame, have a nice day," He smiled and she walked through the door. The receptionist looked up and looked at her.

"I have a job interview with Mr Hunt at 8:30," Aria announced. The girl smiled and looked at her screen and typed in a few things before picking up the phone.

"Good morning Mr Hunt, your 8:30 is here," She waited for his reply before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"He's ready for you, top floor straight down the corridor, once you reach the cubicles, turn left and you'll see the glass conference room, go straight towards it, another corridor will appear to your left and his office is at the end," She smiled.

"Thank you," Aria's nerves started flicker in her belly. She pressed the up bottom for the lift and it opened. She stepped in and pressed the button to the 50th floor.

Her nerves worsened the more floors she went up. What if she didn't get the job. What if she made herself look good and given herself confidence for no reason. The more floors she went up, the more her mood worsened, but she put up a brave face.

At the 45th floor the elevator came to a stop and a very attractive older man walked into the elevator. Although he looked to be a man of his sixties, he still looked gorgeous. He smiled gently at Aria.

"Hello, I'm Mr Hunt, former CEO," He kindly introduced himself.

Holy fuck, Aria thought to herself. The former CEO of Hunt Enterprises.