STORY BEGANS

"Otosan" a girl at least 4 or 5 called his dad who was busy doing his paper work."What's up kyo"a albino ask as the girl pinch him."ow"he rub his cheek as he ask the girl why she do that."Cause you forgot your promise"she say as she fold her arms."What...?"he ask as the girl sigh."you don't remember.....looks like Liz was right you don't love me you are always busy"she say as she walk out."Wait"he say but the girl have already left.the boy sigh and went to the girls room.
"Kyoko I didn't meant it like that"he say as he pat her head." I hate you Otosan you never look after me neither you have time for me"she say as she left."Kyoko"he say as he face palm.
(With kyoko~)
"Why does he don't care" she say as she went to Ber favorite place."Boo~"a man with yellow hair and red streak startle the girl as she back away."ow"she say as she get up."hehe daddy scared you"he say as he pat her head."Dad "she say as she hug her." Yaya so what are you doing shouldn't you be with Shu, darling"he say as he make the girl sit own his lap. "Otosan is bad bad bad, he doesn't even love us he only love his team daddy" she say a she pout." That's not true honey Shu love us he work for us to give us shelter have you thought how much he work doesn't he deserve rest huh sweetie.......but he work 24/7 just for us....... so he deserve our love and support right...?"he say as he kiss the girls forehead."Yes daddy I'm sorry"the girl say as Free chuckle and hug her."I don't deserve that sorry say it to otosan Kay....?"Free ask as the girl nod and smile."There we are I thought I won't see that special smile.....now it makes my day"Free say as the girl chuckle and hug him."Shall we go bae must be waiting for us"Free say as the girl nod and smirk. "If otosan know that you called him bae In front of me he will kill you" the girl say as Free back away."um you won't tell him right..."free ask as he beg her own daughter."haha only on one condition gimme some Polly pop deal"the girl say as free sigh."Finee"he say as the girl cheers....
"Kyoko" Shu say as he run and hug his daughter. "Hey Shu" Free say as he wave but Shu ignore him and look at his daughter."Otosan I'm OK look daddy is here"the girl say as Shu finally look at the now pissed boy."Hey Free "Shu say as free ignored." Hey sorry mhmp"Shu was cutoff by Free kissing him but soon he melt into it."Ew get room guys"the girl say as she look away. Both Free and Shu pull away as Shu blush."Anyways otosan"the girl say as she pull on Shu's sleeve as he look at her and pick her."I'm...........s-sowwy"she say as she look down and sob."Huh for what sweetie"Shu say as he caress her cheek."For saying those mean things to you I was just jealous that Liz is always with his father and you are always busy"she say as she cry."oh darling I'm not mad and its OK to be jealous you know your dad was always jealous of Valt when he was young"Shu say as he chuckle while free say 'hey'."really daddy was jealous of uncle Valt "she say as she chuckle while Free pout." OK OK enough let's go its already getting late"free say as he pick the girl from Shu and drag Shu and the girl inside....
"Hey Shu did you take classes or did you hire a cook cause this cooking have get better that's for sure" Free say with his mouth full."Thanks but don't talk with your mouth full"Shu say annoyingly as he feed the girl."He dad when are you gonna buy me pop"the girl say as she plead her dad."Kay Kay tomorrow "free say as the girl nod unstoppable." Hey hey first eat this"Shu say as he put a spoon full of spaghetti. "Otosan I'm not hungry" the girl say as she try to chew."No eat look you getting to skinny"Shu scold as the girl pout."Its not my fault the one who born me is skinny"she say as Free spat out his food and laugh."Hey eww Free manners and you who taught you that"Shu ask as the girl point at the laughing mess Free."Free!"Shu yell as he chase free who laugh and ran."Heyyyyy sorry"Free say as he laugh while Shu chase him."Dad is a gonner "the girl thought as she sigh...
(Bedtime :) )
"Sweet dreams sweetie" Shu say as he kiss the girl's forehead and leave."Hey Free stop tapping on you phone and sleep"Shu say as he snatch the phone and put it on charging.Shu was about to all when Free pin him down."Hey bae I was thinking how bout another baby that way kyo want be lonely what do you say for kyo"free whisper to Shu as he gulp."Nono don't use kyo for you fun and no its not the right time and get off me this second or I won't talk to you for a whole year"Shu yell as Free quickly get off and pout."Finee"free say as Shu kiss his cheek and chuckle."Now go to sleep baby are I will be late"Shu say as he sleep."Fine good night bae"Free say as he sleeps too.................