New Friends

Agatha's P.O.V.

"Um, are you my roommate?" The boy asked. "I-i think so," Agatha said. He held out his hand, "I'm Tedros, and you are?" Agatha didn't take his hand "I'm Agatha" She mumbled and stepped away from the door. Tedros walked inside and looked around "I see you cleaned up" "Yeah, you're super messy" Agatha scowled. "Well, what should we do?" Tedros asked "I'm not doing anything with you" She walked inside her room and slammed the door. Agatha collapsed on her bed and pulled out her phone.

                                                         💖Sophie💖

                                                              You'll never guess who my roommate is

Is it someone we know?                                                                                                                                                                                                            No, it's a boy!!!  

Is he cute?!

                                          Sophieeeeee! He's super messy and annoying!!!! 

Well, you can hang out at my place whenever you want

                                                                                       Thanks, I'll come over now

Wait, you have to bring the boy with you

                                                                                        Ugh, fine I'll be there soon

Agatha turned stuffed her phone in her pocket before she opened her door and knocked on Tedros' door across from hers. "Tedros!!!!" He opened the door "Finally going to hang out with me?" "I'm going to my friend's dorm and you're going to come with me" Agatha told him. "Okay, lead the way" She walked down the hall without looking back at Tedros.

When they got there, she knocked on the door. "Agggieeeee!!!!" Sophie opened the door and gave her a big hug "And, you must be her roommate, I'm Sophie, Agatha's best friend" Sophie held her hand out to Tedros. He shook her hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Tedros" She guided Agatha and Tedros into her dorm and they sat down in the main room. "Kiko is visiting her friends right now so she isn't here" "Well, I'm glad that you're just down the hall" Agatha told Sophie. "Yes, we should really go do something tonight!" Sophie suggested. "I'd rather not" Agatha said but Tedros just said "Yeah, my friend works at the bar downtown called 'Beauty and the Feast', we should go there" "Wonderful!!" Sophie said, "We'll meet there at 8:00?" "Fine" Agatha gave in. "Well," Tedros said "We should get going, we'll see you there!" Tedros and Agatha walked down the hall in silence and into their dorm. When they got back Agatha went into her room to read a book and Tedros watched a hockey game on his laptop.

~ Time skip brought to you by Agatha's clumps ~

Agatha put down her book and checked the time, it was 7:40 so she got up to go to the washroom and get Tedros before leaving. She opened the door to the washroom and screamed. Tedros was standing in the middle of the washroom, shirtless, with a towel around his waist.  Her face went bright red "LOCK THE F*CKING DOOR TEDROS!!!" She quickly turned around and closed the door "AND HURRY UP BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO SOON!!!" Agatha sat on the couch and read her book until Tedros was finally ready. "Finally" Agatha stood up and put on her boots and jacket "Let's go" Tedros put on his shoes and walked out the door. 

They walked down to the lobby and out the door. "Sorry about not locking the door" Tedros said as they walked down the street. Agatha ignored him. Tedros sighed "If we're going to be roommates we're going to have to try to be at least civil to each other" "Fine, but we have to make a few rules" Agatha told him. Tedros nodded "Okay, number one, lock the door when you are in the washroom" "Number two, keep your mess in you own room." Said Agatha. "That's fair, number three, don't invite your friends over unless you tell the other person first" Agatha smiled a bit "Sure, and if you break the rules, you owe the other person 20 dollars" "20!?" Tedros said "Yup" Agatha replied and then tapped his shoulder "We're here" 

They walked inside and Tedros walked up the bar where a brown-haired boy was serving drinks to a red-haired boy. "Hey! Chaddick! Tristan!" "Hey dude!" Chaddick greeted him "Hi Tedros!" Tristan said. Tedros pulled Agatha over "This is my roommate, Agatha" "Hi" Agatha ducked her head, she usually didn't like meeting new people. "Well, any friend of Tedros is a friend of ours" Chaddick handed them drinks "That is, if you are just friends" "No no no" Agatha said, "We're just friends" Tedros agreed. Just then, Sophie walked up to them "Agatha! Tedros! Are these your friends?" "Yeah, I'm Tristan and this is Chaddick" Tristan told her. Chaddick handed her a drink too "We've been friends since grade 2" Sophie sat down and smiled "Well then, tell us all his embarrassing stories. Chaddick smiled wickedly "Well, there was this one time, when we were 8..."

Surprise!!!! I had some extra time so I decided to update! Also, I have an idea for a plot so instead of this having almost no plot, I'm going to add one! It'll come into play more next chapter. Just a warning, it may not come out for a while since I'm usually busy with school. Tell me your thoughts and suggestions for future chapters in the comments! Have a great day/night! Bye!

- Lizzy