Arrival

"Wow! It's so big!" said Sophie looking up at our new school. "The handbook say it has so many cool things like a gym, a pool, and a library!" Agatha scanned the map of the campus for the dorm rooms. Sophie peeked at the map "I think it's right there" "We'll have to go around this building and then behind that one there" Agatha told Sophie "Then let's goooooo!!!!!!!"

The two girls found the building and walked inside. In the lobby there was a black haired girl with two ponytails. Sophie walked up to her "Hello! Do you know where room 47 would be?" "Of course I do" She replied "That's my room!" "Awesome!" said Agatha. As they walked down the hall Sophie looked at the girl "I didn't quite catch your name, I'm Sophie and this is Agatha" "Oh! I'm Kiko!" She said. "That's a nice name" Agatha complimented her.

When they got to their room Agatha looked at the nameplate it read "Kiko and Sophie" "That's weird, it doesn't say my name" She looked at her admission form "I think I'm supposed to be in room 56" "Bummer that you won't be in the same room as us"  Kiko said. Sophie hugged Agatha "We'll see you later" "Bye!!!" Kiko waved as Agatha walked down the hall to room 56.

She opened the door and noticed the room was very messy. "I guess I'll clean up" Agatha said to herself. As she was cleaning, Agatha noticed all the cloths on the floor were men's clothes 'Maybe they're just a tomboy?' Agatha thought. As she was cleaning up the bathroom the door opened. 'Must be my roommate!'  Agatha went to the door and stared at her roommate because her roommate wasn't a tomboy, he was a legitimate boy.

Dun dun dunnnnn! I'm sorry for the late update I will be posting a sge characters react since I forgot to post it on Wednesday so yeah! Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you have a good day/night! Bye!