Uncertainty

"Back in high school, we went on a super fun camping trip." Chaddick told his new friends, "On our second day there, we decided to play manhunt. Tristan and I were the hunters and we thought we knew where Tedros might be." Tedros groaned as he realized what this story was going to be about. "As we were walking along, Tedros comes running out of the bushes, screaming his head off. We look into the bush to see what the heck he was freaking out about and guess what we saw? Not a wolf, not a wasp nest..." Chaddick paused for dramatic effect, "It was a bunny." 

Agatha and Sophie burst out laughing as Tedros put his head in his hands, his face beet-red. "So, Tedros is afraid of-" She suddenly stopped talking and put her hands over her ears. Sophie stopped laughing, "Agatha? Are you okay?" Agatha looked up, "I'm fine, I just need a breather." She stepped back from the bar. "Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to go with you?" Asked Tedros. She shook her head and walked out the door.

As Agatha left, Tedros couldn't help the feeling of dread in his stomach, that something bad was going to happen. Chaddick began talking about the time Tedros sprinted into a brick wall, "So, we were just walking along and-" He was cut off by a loud bang and a scream. 

Agatha! Thought Tedros. He ran out the door as fast as he could, "AGATHA! AGATHA!" Tedros ran down to the alley, "AGATHA!" He heard rustling from behind a trashcan. "Agatha?" He pushed the trashcan out of the way and saw Agatha lying there, her hand on her bleeding chest. Tedros quickly picked her up. "T-there was a p-person..." She mumbled just before she blacked out. Tedros ran out of the alley, "HELP!" He yelled, Sophie came rushing towards him. "Agatha!" She looked up at Tedros, "Call an ambulance." He said. Sophie nodded and pulled out her phone, Chaddick and Tristan ran up to them. "Help me slow the bleeding," Tedros told them as he pulled off his jacket and pressed it against Agatha's wound. "Did you call an ambulance?" Asked Tristan, Sophie nodded. "They should be here soon." As if on cue, an emergency vehicle came speeding towards them. 

Bright lights flashed as paramedics rushed towards Agatha and placed her on a stretcher. Tedros waited for Sophie to go with her. Instead, she motioned for Tedros to get into the ambulance, "I have to pick up Agatha's Mom, you go with her." Tedros nodded and sat down on the seat in the corner of the ambulance.

When they got to the hospital, Agatha was rushed to a hospital room and Tedros was guided to a chair near her room. Agatha's going to be okay, he reassured himself. She's strong, she'll live.

But what if she doesn't?

I'm back from the dead! Sorry for not updating in a long time but, I had a bit of extra time on my hands and decided to write a chapter! Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!!!