Always In My Heart

Previously in 'HEDE':

"Can I say goodbye to everybody?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure thing" She said and went out with sad smile on her face.

Destiny P.O.V.

"How is she?" Harry asked doctor. She turned to me and smiled.

"She will be fine" She said to Harry and he smiled really wide. That smile of his made me smile too. I love him. Maybe I didn't have much time with him, but I know I love him. And I am not sorry that I fall in love with him. Doctor went out and Harry came next to me.I looked at him and we smiled at each other.

"How you feeling?" he asked.

"I will be alright, don't worry." I said to him. Harry touched my cheek and brushed some hair out of my face.

"I love you, Destiny. I am so sorry I did all of this for you. I am sorry I wasn't there for you. I am so sorry I left you. I am sorry for all I did, I truly am. I love with all my heart" He said and kissed my hand. "You are my angel" he said and I smiled. Tear run down my cheek. I won't see his beautiful curls, it's the last time I see him. The last time I can talk to him.

"I love you too, Harry. You are my true love. You are the one, and I won't forget this" I said and he smiled at me. His cheek ran tear.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Everything for you"

"Kiss me" I said and he chuckled. Harry leaned and his lips met mine. His soft baby pink lips fit perfectly with mine pale lips. Kiss was amazing and most unforgettable. The last kiss... We pulled away as tear run down my cheek.

"Don't cry love, we will be happy together. We will go travel around the world. See many countries, we will get married and have many kids! We will live happy and in love all our long life" he said to me dreamily. I thought about that and real smile came on my face. As how beautiful it sounds I won't live that long. I won't be able to have kids, I won't live happily ever after. But Harry can... He will find a girl, a girl who will love him as much as I love him. A girl who will take care of him. Beautiful, lovely, caring girl. I hope he will find his happiness.

"I would love to" I said and we both smiled.

"Can I see others?" I asked him and he nodded. Harry went out and after few seconds he came back with all boys and girls. Lianna came to me and hugged me. My ribs are in big pain now, but I need to stay strong.

"Desty, how you feel?" she asked me as we pulled away.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I said and she smiled. I looked at everyone in this room. Everyone so beautiful and happy, with big smiles on their face.

"How I love you all guys" I said and they all smiled at me. "I hope you all live happily" I added and they all hugged me. Tear run down my cheek. I wiped it away. I will miss these guys, they are all my life.

"Don't talk like that, De. It sounds like you are saying goodbye" Luis joked. Everyone laughed and so did I. It's just I understood it wasn't a joke. It really was a goodbye.

"Don't worry, Lou. I will always be in your heart" I said and pointed to his heart. Liam came to me and I hugged him too.

"I love you brother. Don't forget that. I hope you will be happy with Danielle" I said and he nodded.

"I love you too, sissy" he said and we pulled away.

"There are someone waiting for you Destiny" Eleanor said and I looked up. There stood my parents with tears in their eyes.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted and they came next to me. They hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"How I missed you, my little girl. Look at you, how do you feel?" My mother asked.

"I will be fine" I said and dad stroked my cheek.

"My little princess" he said. Tears now were pouring down my cheek. I couldn't stop them. I love my family so much.

"I love you all, guys. Mom, dad and Liam don't be sad. I love you. Harry you will always be in my heart. And you guys, come here!" I said and they all hugged my once again. As they all pulled away, doctor came in. She smiled at everyone and then looked at me.

"It's time" she said and I nodded. Everyone looked confused at me. I waved off at them.

"Don't worry. Just some checking. Don't forget, i love you all. Always in my heart" I said as tears run down. Doctor with nurse pulled me with my bed out of the ward. Last thing I saw was everyone's eyes on me with smiles. Loving ones.

____________________

I am getting emotional... just to inform you that new few chapters going to be a rollercoaster of emotions

COMMENT VOTE SHARE

BYE