My Story's End

Previously in 'HEDE':

I ran away from everything....

Harry's P.O.V.

What have I done? Lost her. Why did I do that? I'm not good enough. She's too perfect. But I love her... That's for better.

Destiny P.O.V.

I was born in a beautiful family. I have best mother, father and brother and 4 best friends. I find one more friend and we became best friends. I could sing, dance and play guitar. But one talent in our family was my brother.

He got famous and I was just me. I got bullied by his best mate. I had bruises and scars. Brother, didn't know this. Nobody knew except my best friend and my old school of course.But soon everything changed.

I hated my bully, my ex. I changed everything, became stronger and prettier, but for me happy ending doesn't exist. I thought I am happy again but he came along in. He wanted to make my life into hell again.

But I didn't let him. He made me believe he changed and I truly believed. I fall in love and got broken. He wasn't there when I fall. He didn't catch me. He thinks I will find better and he's not good enough for me. 

I can't take it anymore. It's too much. How could so weak person like me go through this hell called life? I don't know. I guess I won't find out. This is it. It's the end.

I don't care anymore, I don't feel anymore. I had two options and I chose easier. I could cry my eyes out, go back home and never talk to him, never believe in anyone. Never love anyone. But I would see him. Everyday of my long life. It's too hard for me. That's why I chose second one.

I chose to go out of this life. I know sounds stupid and drastic. But I want this. I want. I need. I can't pretend like I didn't care because I do. I feel, okay? And it's sucks! I feel things that I don't... I don't want to feel. I really do.

So, now here I am. On this rail. Standing here on them and waiting my end. It's the end. End of pain, of all the stress and feels. I want this. I need this. I don't want to see Harry every morning walking past me and act like I don't want to hug him, kiss him and just feel him. I don't want to be popular school girl and pretend like I love those parties. I don't. I don't want to get up everyday alone in my bed and think what if...? I don't.

And I won't. I will do this for me, for Harry, for my brother. He doesn't need to know this. I can't find better one, how Harry says. I already found perfect for me but he doesn't want to take me. He thinks I am too good for him. It hurts. I want him to take me and be with me. But, he doesn't.

Harry wanted me gone so I will do it. I don't want to life here alone without Harry. He's my world, my life, me. Without him I don't have what to do. This is it. Love is pain. And I want it to stop. I give up on love.

I know that they say: "you do not give on people you love" but what if those people give up on me? What's then? I still need to go and push them? But I am not fearless and not a pusher.

I had enough. I am so done with all this thing. I can't do this. Not anymore. I had no heart and I can't live without it.

I want to do this, I want to die.

Harry P.O.V.

Why did I done it? I know, for better... But what if it doesn't feel right? I don't feel better. She ran away. Worst thing is that I let her run away. She gave me opportunity to be hers, to love her. But I let it go. I let her fall but I didn't caught her.

I don't know what came over me and why? I just did. I am a wimp. I afraid she will find better one and leave me alone again. I don't want her to leave me. But I just gave her that chance. I told her to go find other one. And for what? I am not happy. She looked broken and that didn't look like happiness either. So why did I do it? I know one thing... I lost the love of my life.

I heard knock on my door.

"Come in" I said weakly and looked at the door. Louis came in. He sat next to me and pat my shoulder.

"Why you let her go?" he said strictly. He never goes around, he always goes to the point. That's why I love him. Like brother I mean.

"She can do much better than me" I said and tear ran my cheek again.

"Wanna try that one again?" Louis asked me and laughed.

"I mean it" I said and looked at him in the eyes.

"No, you don't. You know, deep inside you, you ARE perfect for her. She's perfect for you too. So where's the problem?" Louis asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know... I guess I am a wimp" I said truth. I know, I am scared of being left.

"It's alright to be scared of something. You can't be fearless. Nobody is. You, my friend, are scared of love. But the thing is, you don't have to. Because Destiny won't leave you, she loves you too much. I can see it in your, hers eyes. It's thing I can't describe. So listen to me and don't let the love of your life go away. Go and get her back" Louis said and smiled. I smiled at him and hugged him quickly.

"Thank you, Louis. You are my best mate!" I said and looked last time at him. Then I turned and ran out of my room. I hope I am not late and she will accept me back.

Third Person's P.O.V.

While young curly haired man run to find his love of life. One girl stood on the rail and though about all the things she went through.

Girl stood in the middle of the rail. Her long hair waved in the air. She closed her eyes and small tear escaped on her rosy cheek. She though it's the end of every pain. Her top and shorts were dirty and wet. Maybe because of the rain pouring down or maybe of all the tears she let out.

Her small body shivered of the sound of the coming train. It was about kilometer away from her position. It slowly but loud came closer and closer. Rail started vibrating and signaling that train was just few hundred meters away. Girl took deep breath in and waited for the end of her life.

Red lights of the train came into the view. Girl opened eyes and looked deadly right in the death eyes.

"This is my end of story" Girl whispered and train started beeping.

Train's machinist was in shock, he saw girl right on the rail, she wanted to die. He tried to stop but it was late. Train was too close and it wouldn't stop.

Machinist started beeping and showing to girl go off the rail and save herself but she wouldn't listen. She just kept standing there with tear on her small rosy cheek.

---------

This one is quite emotional! ! DON'T WORRY FOR NOW IT IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY, I HAVE FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. AND I INFORM YOU THAT THEY ARE REALLY EMOTIONAL AND UNEXPECTED.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE