CHAPTER 2 -Wet shirt and Misunderstandings

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to, you know who you are :) I didn't intend to update this fast but you encouraged me to do so. A big thanks :)

Enjoy guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

Wet shirt and Misunderstandings

Thank goodness I removed everything before my skin touches that pathetic woman's coffee.

If it is another situation, I definitely would not just run away without giving her some curses and punches, we are both women anyway! But hell no, it could have been worse if I hadn't gone away and put some ointment on the parts of my chest and feet which are already swelling as I ran away from the scene.

Upon the touch of that liquid, I had no choice but to go to the nearest restroom. I just hide inside the cubicle while rummaging inside my backpack where you can find all kinds of a topical cream.

There had been few breakouts already. Luckily, it had not been too severe. Still, I had the dose of my antihistamine just to be sure.

I gathered all my things and prepare to go home as I wear my boots again. This time, thankfully, I have a spare shirt inside my ever-handy bag. I wear it carefully to not touch the swelling parts with ointment.

After a few hours after arriving home, it's dinner time. Most of my meals like today's menu is a vegetarian food pack. It is being delivered to my house every three days from the main house a.k.a. my parent's household.

Growing up, I have never been fond of vegetables. However, ever since I was diagnosed with this allergy to water, I also need to change my diet so that my body would not produce too much oil. So, my ever-hated carrots, bottle gourd and mustard leaves had been part of my meal now and then.

As much I love carbs and sweets, with tightly closed eyes, I cut off most of it. I can't exercise that much for I might sweat heavily and it can mean fatal to me, so here I am. I am enjoying my vegetarian dinner heated straight from the microwave.

'Luca, this lettuce taste great right?!'

I scoff as I told Luca that lie. I continue eating everything included in the food packs using my disposable utensils. Yes, you guess it right. As many dreaded washing dishes, I can just refuse to do so just by simply saying 'Hey, I can't touch the water you know?!' Well, you are quite envious of me now, right?

(A/N: Shout out to those who are always the family's human dishwasher. Lol.)

After dinner, I went to the bedroom. Because of that allergy attack earlier today, even though it is not that severe as those previous ones before, I still can't help but be quite sad about my situation.

I got reach out for the picture frame on the bedside table. They're smiling at me four happy people. My mom, dad, my older brother and a long-haired kid with a smile that can vanish all the problems in the world-- the nine-year-old me. That is far opposite than the reflection of the woman in the mirror adjacent to my bed.