CHAPTER 1.1 - Cinderella left her rubber shoes

A / N: Hi guys! This had been labeled as Chapter 1.1 because supposedly it should be included in the first chapter but obviously, the author was not able to do so. Mianhaeyo! (sorry). However, to compensate this, aside from uploading this chapter I will also update Chapter 2 today! Yey! (pat my head please, I did great right? lol just kidding!)

Enjoy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1.1

Cinderella left her rubber shoes

On my way to the mall, there ... I was caught off guard, one of my greatest enemies occurs!

Pit ... pat ... pit ... pat ....

Yes, it began to rain. I hurriedly run towards an empty alley and get under the roof of a stationery store that I haven't noticed even after passing by this street for four years already.

"What the heck is wrong with you Sunny! We are so good a while ago! And you? Yeah, you forecaster your face! You are more than a scammer in * Knockturn Alley!"

In my head, I'm screaming at the top of my lungs scolding the weather forecaster as well as this mischievous sun.

In the vast of people, I am the only one seeking refuge under the store's roof. I have reacted fast than the raindrops falling on the busy road.

I had opened my bright yellow backpack with the face of a duck on its surface. I pulled out my yellow over-all raincoat and put it on while people are giving me the strange stares that I have been enduring for five years now.

They must be asking themselves what is wrong with me. It is not actually a heavy rain but there are already small trickles of raindrops but here I am- with my red umbrella opened above my head, a heavy waterproof hoodie long-sleeved raincoat with my below the knee boots both as the same color as my bag - I am a living armored ducky thoroughly ready to face my opponent named-- the light drops of the rain.

Oh! It sounds exaggerated, right? Ah! My bad. I have not told you right ?! I am ALLERGIC to WATER.

Yeah, it's not a big deal right? I am a twenty-year-old girl named Alicia, Sia for short. Nothing out of ordinary. For five years now, I am just a girl enjoying myself and guarding myself against a scary gigantic monster called H2O!

No to sweat. No to tears. No to swimming. The biggest regret, I can't be a mermaid anymore!!! (* insert sarcasm here) .

Kidding aside, only my family knows about my condition. I tried telling it to one of the closest friends I had but her initial reaction is a thunderous laugh that as if I am the biggest joke ever.

Since then, I have kept it inside. Well, actually, along with my condition, I kept myself away from other people as well. I wanted to be a secret to be kept as tightly as possible as well.