I said a prayer in my head and opened my eyes to look at everyone else who also looked anxious. Pg's phone buzzed and he opened the laptop. "They got Jordan" he said. My hand started shaking and Teyanna noticed and hugged me trying to calm me down.

"Diamond it's okay we got this" Angel said "They got Jordan now we need to go get Dream." she added and I nodded.

"Who's got my brother" Niyah said walking in. Everyone in the room paused and looked at her in shock.

"Niyah what the fuck are you doing here" I said.

"My niece goes missing and y'all really leave me in New York are you crazy" she said.

"No are you crazy Jordan is going to kill you when he finds out your here how did you even get here" I said.

"I told the Jet people Jordan was my brother and gave them proof so they flew me out" she said like it was normal.

"You can't be out her Niyah it's dangerous"I said.

"Y'all already know I been through dangerous already you ain't scaring me" she said and I sighed.

"We have to leave you stay here with Pg and Cey okay" I said and we all got up.

"No im coming with you someone tell me what's going on"

"Your not coming Niyah sit your ass down and shut the fuck up" I yelled out of frustration and stress. She jumped and sat down with her face scrunched up.

"Pg is the tracker on Jordan still working" I asked.

"Yeah I can see his movements right now" he said.

"Ight send me the location" I said.

"Diamond are you sure you don't want at least one of us to come with y'all" Cey said.

"I'm sure. The bitch who took my baby thinks I'm too pussy to do this so imma prove him and everyone else wrong maybe then they will finally stop fucking with me" i said.

————————

We pulled up the to the location which was in a warehouse in the hood. We took a deep breathe and said prayers before we got out the car. We parked a few minutes away from the place so that no one would see us approaching.

"Angel and Miya y'all start from the front so that they are distracted and we will go through the back" I said and the nodded.

"Stay safe I love y'all" I said and hugged them before we went out separate ways.

We hid behind the trash at the back of the warehouse and waited. We heard multiple gun shots and that's how we knew it was time. The security who was at the back heard the gun shots and ran to the front as I suspected. We quickly ran into the warehouse through the back which was easier than I thought.

I instantly got flashbacks to when I met my father and he told me everything he did. Tears came out of my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. Teyanna saw me wipe my eyes and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you" she said. " I love you more" I replied and we walked up the stairs quietly. There were two corridors on opposite side of the room. I checked Jordan's tracker on my phone but it just said this building. I sighed and pointed that Teyanna should go to the left and I would go to the right. She nodded and did as I directed.

I walked slowly down the hallway with my gun in my hands. I heard Jordan grunt from at the end of the end of the hallway. I ran towards the door and desperately tried to open it. All of a sudden everything went blurry and I started sweating and breathing heavily. My body became weak and the next thing I knew I was on the floor.

—————————

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jordan. He was laid in front of my staring at me. It took me I second to adjust my eyes then I realised we were both tied up.

"Shhh" he said. He managed the remove the tape from his mouth. He moved closer to me and remove the tape from my mouth with his teeth. "Are you okay" he whispered.

"What the fuck happened" I asked.

" I don't know the just brought you in here and you was knocked out" he said then paused and looked at me up and down "did they hurt you" he said and I shook my head.

"I think I had a panic attack" I said and instantly started crying.

"Hey Diamond stop crying it's not your fault" he said.

"Do they have Teyanna" I asked.

"I don't know" he said. "They should be coming back any moment so say quiet and act like your still knocked out.

"What why" I said.

"Because if they know your awake they might try hurt you" he said and then I noticed the cuts and bruises on his face and chest.

"Jordan I-"

"Shhhh" he said cutting my off and I heard the door open.

"Ight Jordan are you ready to start talking about why you was following us or do I have to kill your girlfriend here" he said kicking me but I didn't move I just did as Jordan said.

Jordan did say anything and I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"You know who I am obviously that's why you followed me but yo he from New York I heard one of two things about you and I heard a lot about your girl I was just reading about her this morning. She sounds like a real fire bitch" he said.

"Hearing about all the shit kinda turned me on. How did you find a thug bitch with a ass that fat at" I heard him say and I wanted to sink into the ground.

"Mhmmm still not talking huh. So maybe if I fuck your bitch in front of you you will start talking" he said and grabbed me.

"Get the fuck of her" Jordan yelled.

BANG
BANG
BANG

He dropped me on the floor and screamed in pain before then there was silence.

"Diamond" I heard Niyah's voice say and she untied me then untied Jordan.

"What the fuck are you-" Jordan started.

"Jordan let it go" she replied.

To be continued...