Friends

Deena
Today I woke up feelin good. But I knew somebody was gone fuck with me. I put my clothes on my bed and got ready to take a shower. I took a 10 minute bath and walked downstairs. Everyone was still sleep so I got into my car and drove off. I parked in the same spot and went into the cafeteria and got the usual apple. Then I felt somebody pull me into the corner.
"Hey Deena." Jamal,the football QB, said.
"Hey Jamal," I sighed," what do you want?"
"I wanted to know if u wanted to hang." I looked at him and saw August walk bye.
"Sure. Just friends, right?"
"Just friends." He smiled
" Well I've got to go."
"See ya later."
"Bye." I walked off to my homeroom. When the bell rang, Jamal sat beside me.
"Sup girl?"
"Hey J." I forgot we had all classes together
The bell rang and I walked out,we have math but I had to go to my locker. He ran up to me and put his arm on my shoulders and we walked to my locker. Then we saw August and he looked pissed.
"What's his problem?" Jamal asked
"Idk."
***Lunch***
Jamal
Me and Deena walked out of English and headed to lunch. We got into the lunch room and Deena looked around.
"What's up, D?"
"Nun I'm lookin for somebody." then she walked over to August who was walking into line.
August
I'm mad cuz Deena wit Jamal. I saw her walking towards me and I stood there.
"Hey, August."
"What do you want Deena?" I asked with attitude
"Well damn, I wanted to ask if you were coming to tutoring." She paused,"so are you?"
"Yea."
"Well I have to cut it short because me and Jamal are hangin out."
"Is he ya new boyfriend or sumthin?"
"What? No, we jus friends."
"Can we be friends?"
"Yep, but we won't go out again."
"Okay." then she gave me a hug and walked back to Jamal.
Deena
I walked over to Jamal and we sat down.
"Where are we goin later?" He asked
"Umm I guess the mall."
" I need more clothes"
***at mall***
Third person
Deena and Jamal went to the mall and got new clothes and shoes and then Jamal took her home and they both went to sleep happy.
-----------------
Bad chappie? Ikr sorry just can't think of anything.
Vote
Comment
D3vonn4😀