Curveball part 2

Previously

I only have two weeks. Then the bell rang, we'd been in the hall the whole home room. I turned around to see some new girl. I approached her and she smiled.

"Sup ma, what's yo name?"

"I'm.......

----------------

Jamal

The bell rang and it was time for my next class. I walked off with Deena then I turned and saw August talking to someone I once loved.

"TARESSA?!!??" she ran straight towards me and I looked over at Deena. She was confused,I could tell. Then Taressa kissed me and I pulled her off. Deena ran away and when I tried to follow Taressa pulled me back and kissed me more. She must think I'm still with her or sumthin.... WOW

Deena

"TARESSA?!!??" I heard Jamal yell. I was getting confused. She ran up to him and kissed him. All I could do was run. I ran off of the third floor to the second, then to the first. I ran weeping out of the front lobby, then August ran up to me.

August

After I saw that I was sad for Deena. I ran after her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, Deena."

"Why?Why?Why?" was all she sobbed repeatedly.

"I'm sorry for what I did and I know Jamal is too, just talk to him,Okay?" I wiped her tears with my thumb

"Okay." she calmed down,"You're right."

She walked away and I felt sorry for her. If I didn't hurt her, this would've never happened. It's all my fault.

Deena

I went to go talk to Jamal and when I turned the corner, I saw Jamal with her still, but this time he was doing it willing. I wanted to cry, but I've done that enough. I walked away and walked back to the first floor slow paced and started to walk out of the building. I'm sad. First August now him, but August did warn me before.

August

Once again, I saw Deena walking out of the building.

"Hey, Deena!" I yelled while trying to catch up with her. Now I'm not focused on getting back with Deena, I'm just focused on being a good friend to her, if she feels that she would like to get back together I wouldn't say no, but for now I'll stick by her side. She slowly came to a stop and I ran up to her.

"hi.." She sniffled

"come here," I said with sympathy in my voice," gimme a hug." She came into my arms and sobbed lightly.

"thank you August." She looked up at me in my eyes and kissed me softly on my cheek. She was so vulnerable, and fragile now, I could tell.

"do you want to come over my house." She lightly nodded. I put her inside my car and drove off. When I got to my house she was sleeping so I carried her up to my room, laid her down on my bed, and went to the kitchen to make some food. I cooked spaghetti and meatballs and got some sweet tea. I looked at the time and it was already 7 so I went into my room and looked at Deena. She was resting so peacefully, if only she didn't have to wake up to this.

" Deena get up....DEENA.....DEENA"

Deena

"DEENA.....DEENA.." I woke up to August screaming my name. Then every memory of earlier shot my mind. How could this happen to me.....twice?!

" I'm up, I'm up." I said quietly,"what do you want, August?"

" I cooked you some food..." He said. I laid down quietly. Wait... Did he say he cooked???," come eat." I walked sloppily downstairs and there was spaghetti on a plate on the table.

"thanks."

"anytime." He smiled and I looked him in his eye and I felt something spark....

what's wrong with me?

-----------

Sorry for not updating sooner, I was busy...

Vote plz

D3vonn4😋