Earned It Part 2

Jamal

we headed to JAlexanders. When we go there, I pulled out her chair for her and I sat down. We started to catch up on things like what had happened over the six months I'd been gone. It was good seeing her happy like I used to. I remember why I fell in love with her the first time. She's just so energetic and loving. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life.

Taressa

While Jamal and I were talking, I noticed his facial expression change into shock. I turned around and saw that girl he was with the other day, I think her name is Deena, and August. I was surprised too. He stood up.

" Deena?" For a second she kept walking and I was glad, I just want to have a great dinner with Jamal." You can't keep ignoring me Deena, and you know it." I scrunched my face in a slight dissatisfaction when she stopped and walked back to our table.

"what?" She spat with no emotion.

" How have you been??" She shrugged her shoulders.

" Good, I guess, why?" This time I could see that there was something wrong with their relationship. They were more than friends.

"oh.." Was all he said. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for what felt like whatever until August came from his table to Deena. Jamal put his head on the table.

"hey bae, what's up?" Jamal's head suddenly shot up.... I felt anger boil up inside of me, he still cares, but he chose me. I'm not trying to get hurt. But I instantly recoiled the feeling. Why worry? They left after that, thankfully the waiter came to the table, I don't want to deal with this right now.

August

Well... I'm not even gone trip. Deena her own person so she can talk to whoever she wants to. I just hope I dnt screw up again. I won't. I love Deena. The waitress came over to us and while she took our order she eyed me. Dejavu much.

"What the hell is u lookin at me like that for? Just get my damn order and go." I told her harshly. I turned to Deena and kissed her on the lips, then turned around and told that bitch she was dismissed. I told u I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice. I think....nah I know I love Deena. We ate and laughed and then we left. Best date ever. Deena is just beautiful. I took her home and she invited me in. I decided to just spend the night, after all it is a Saturday. We lied down and fell asleep after watching movies.

-----------

Sorry for the late update. But its here now.

Don't forget to vote. Recommend the book please!! What do u think should happen next???

D3vonn4😉