Freaky part 2

Previously...
I hurried to the living room and cleaned up as fast as I can, damn it's only 3 of us and it's filthy as hell! Then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw...
------------------------------
Unknown
I was walking into the store from a long trip from Atlanta. I came here to get someone back from the past. It all happened 2 years ago. I saw her mom and I spoke to her. she gave me their address and said to come over any time. Perfect...
Jamal
I drove into her driveway and I sat there... I guess this is the only way to talk to her. I walked to her door and knocked three times. It took a while, but then she opened the door, she looked beyond shocked, I walked in and she just sat there, back turned, and silent. What did I expect? I began to talk," I hope we can be friends again..." I trailed off. I sat silent after that, I had nothing to say, but I'm sorry, can we still be friends? Although, I know what the answer is going to be. I stood up, walked to her,and said,"I am truly sorry,but I'll go for now." As I headed to the door it began to open. August came crashing through the door. I know what I'm in for now.
August
I crashed through the door as fast as I could to see that son of a bitch standing right in front of me. for a second I stood there. The I punched him in his face, as soon as he hit the ground I wasted no time to beat his ass. I then picked him up and slammed him out the door. I close the door and went to Deena.
"Do you want to have the movie date earlier than planned?" she turned around and walked upstairs. Not a second later she came back down with snacks and handed me three movies, "Which one?" she smiled. I chose Ouija.
*******
After the movie Deena was sleep. I carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed.
"Wait.." she said. She walked towards me and kissed me. "Did you think we were just watching a movie?" She smirked.
"Get ready." I said. We moved to the bed and you know the rest.
*******
Next Morning
We woke up and turned to face each other. Then the doorbell rang...
******************
Yayy!!!
Not too much drama, my bad. This chapter didn't go as planned.Hopefully I make the next one exciting.
Till next time...
D3vonn4;)