Respect

Deena
I woke up ready for today. Yes bitches, today these niggas finna respect this one right here. I took a long shower, and wrapped up in a towel. I walked to my closet and grabbed out the perfect outfit. I put on some red lipstick to top it off with a side purse. And then lastly I curled my long hair. I headed to the kitchen to find my mom there.
"Sweetheart, you look happy."
" Yea ma, it's nothin. Reality just hit me. Thanks for the clothes, although it took me two years to even pull them out the closet."
"Welcome. You want anything?"
"Nah." I grabbed an apple and got into my car.
***skips to school***
I pulled up into the school and parked into a random spot. Turns out that spot was Queen Bitch Renae's spot. I don't even give a fuck. She pulled in and had to find a new spot and walked up to me.
"Who the fuck are you?"
"De-"
"I don't care just get the fuck out my spot, okay bitch." I'm done
"Bitch get yo rotten ass breath havin ass out my face before I knock yo ass out."
"Who the fuck is you talkin to bitch?" She looked around playin dumb. I punched her ass and she fell. I jumped on top of her and beat her ass. This bitch face was fucked up even more cause she already looked like a damn rat. Some nigga pulled me off of her and pulled me into the school. I looked up and saw August.
"Damn ma, what the fuck happened to you?" He said lookin up and down while lickin his lips.
"You like what you see?"
"Damn right I do."I pushed him out my way
"Well too bad for you nigga."
"I went inside the cafeteria and everybody was lookin at me. I smirked and got an apple and walked out. I got to my home room class and sat down in the front. I got on my phone and made an Instagram. I took a full body picture and captioned it,"New me,bitches!"
Then people came in as the bell rang. Some thot came up to me and was lookin at me cockeyed.
"U in my seat." I laughed and everybody looked at me crazy.
"Get out my seat before I knock yo ass out." I smirked
"Bitch please,stop frontin. Pfft, like yo ass gone do somethin."
" I got yo ass when we get out."
"Okay, I'll be waiting." She walked off and I tripped her. She gave me a stank face and walked off." I heard people whisper.
"Who is that?"
"Idk, I guess she new."
"That bitch is bad." Then the bell rang dismissing us. I walked to the hoe locker and waited. She got to her locker and when she saw me fear shot in her eyes.
"U still want yo one, bitch."
"N-no, I-I'm good." She opened her locker and I slammed it before she could get her stuff.
"Be scared bitch!" Then the bell rang and I walked into class.
"Deena, why are you late?"
"Everybody eyes shot up." Whispers started again.
"That can't be Deena."
"Upgrade."
"Cause I am." I said and walked to a seat. He sighed and started class.
***skips to end of day***
August
Damn what in the hell has Deena done? Why she wanna be bad now? Now I want her even more. I walked out of school and found Deena.
"Hey ma, wanna go out tonight?" She chuckled with a sly smirk on her face.
"You so damn retarded nigga." She walked off and then I got a text.
???-Yesterday was fun. You gave it rough.
Me- Tanya, what u want?
Tanya- I want u to come over. Parents are gone for a month on a business trip. We have plenty of hours to fuck now.
Me- aight. I'll be there in five. Get ready to not be able to walk for the rest of the week😉
Tanya- already am😽
I got in my car  headed to Milya house.
Deena
My plan Is workin. I'll never go back to my old self again. I got my respect. And I don't plan on losin it either.
-----------------------------
So I've decided to keep writing this book. So if you don't like this book then you can delete it out yo library or whatever the fuck. Frfr. If u do like it keep reading, vote,and follow me too.
D3vonn4😀