Week 4 of Tuitoring

Deena POV
So school was almost done, it was finally free period, except I have tuitoring. I headed to the library as someone stopped me.
"Hey."
"Umm, hi."
"I'm De'Marcus."
"I'm sorry, who are you?"
"Oh, I'm new, my moms in the office filling forms. What's your name?"
"Deena. Can't you see that you shouldn't be talking to me? That is a bad way to start your year, ya know, bad publicity."
"Okay. Well you seem cool." I laughed
"Sorry, but as you can see I'm busy."
"I'll see you around Deena." I walked off towards the library until someone else stopped me.
"Can I get to the damn library without random people stopping me?
"My bad shawty, but ain't we goin to the same place?" August asked me
"Oh, I'm sorry." See me and August have this relationship that formed in just 4 weeks. Weird right. Yea so we're kind or friends, but we don't hang out we just talk a lot during tuitoring and he always sticks up for me when people are being mean to me. I really like this side of August, the nice side of him is the best.
August POV
Me and Deena been doin this tutoring thing for a while now and now we friends kind of. I done had to beat a couple niggas here and there, but the message is not to fuck with Deena. If not imma keep beatin they ass until they do, no problem.
She done helped my ass a lot. My mama proud of me. I done got all A's cause sometimes she help me with other subjects so I feel protecting her is the best thing I can do to repay her, but I done been feelin her. She jus gimme this vibe like she the one for me.
"Hey I know we done be friends for a while now, right?"
"Yea, why?" Deena asked
"Will to go out with me Deena?there was this silence, but she began to smile.
"Of course, especially after what we've been through these past couple of weeks."
"I'm glad to hear that, now teach me about this stupid ass algebra." I laughed. She chuckled.
"You so dumb August, but yea we gotta pop quiz tomorrow. So be ready."
"How you know?"
"Cuz I can tell, and Mr. Langston is my mentor so we share stuff. But it kinda slipped out of his mouth so..." We laughed and started the tutoring session.
***end of session***
"Can I take you on a date Saturday night?"
"Sure, her is my number." we exchanges number.
"Aight I'll text you what time imma pick u up, ok?"
"Alright August."
"You coming to practice."
"Yea, why?"
"Gotta tell yo old man, ya know make sure he approves."
"I'm sure he does August, but okay."
***bell rings***
"Come on bae, let's go."
"Okay." Then we headed to the gym.
********************
So they goin out now. Too soon or nah??? Idk. Anyways sorry the chapter was short, but I don't think y'all feelin this book so....but whateva. Comment if I should continue.
D3vonn4😀