Wth

Deena

When we woke up and the doorbell rang, I was confused. Who could that be this early in the morning. I walked downstairs with August an opened the door.... No one was here. I looked down and saw a flower. It had a note on it and I was sure it was from Jamal. After reading the note I then knew it wasn't from him, but from someone far unexpected... Derrick. We go a long time back, like 8th grade back. We went out for a while but I moved, so we were done. I haven't seen him in forever. I shrugged it off, but began to wonder how he knew where I lived... I shut the door and went into my room being followed by August.

"Aye what was that all about?" August asked

Ion know.

"Aight well imma hit u up later I got to go."

Aight see you later

"bye." He walked back downstairs and out the front door. I went to the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal and sat down. As I ate my cereal, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw the one and only, Derrick Innes. I stood there completely in shock and he just walked in.

What are u doing here, Derrick?

" I'm here to see you. Long time no see,what you been up to?"

Nothing much

He walked up the stairs as I lead him to my room.

"Deena you know why I'm here." I sat there looking confused.

" I'm here to have you again."