I gave them a small smile before nodding my head.

"Thank you, but I'm not interested in 2 inch sausages in a can," I gritted out before standing up.

"And also, I bet those girls who rated you a 5 star fucker must be a pack of bitches right? Because I think you have rabies in the brain," I rolled my eyes before looking at my bag and stuffing my hand in it.

"Lastly, don't look down on my cousin, because I'm sure you can't even have a face as good as his, and I bet Tae can be better in bed than all of you guys with a foursome, thank you very much," I said before taking something out of my bag and tossing it towards them.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Jimin hiding his exploding red face with his book, witnessing everything

"I'll be going now, bye," I winked at them before walking out of the classroom and turning towards where Taehyung was.

Meanwhile, the five boys took the plastic bag Aehye tossed towards them, they slowly peeked what was inside of them.

Before tossing them away.

"Wh-wh," Sehun stuttered.

"That girl... is damn crazy!" Daniel hissed as he looked at the plastic bag that was on the floor.

"I mean, she tossed us sanitary napkins, what does she think of us?" Jongin asked as he looked at his group of friends.

"Atleast it isn't used," Daniel rolled his eyes before looking at the board.

-

I ran to upstairs, following Taehyung's foosteps that were echoing on the empty hallways, the classes were ongoing and it was still half an hour before class ends.

"Taehyung!" I whisper-shouted as his footsteps grew faster, his body taking him further as he pushed the doors open at the very top floor.

Which is the rooftop.

I ran after him, catching my breath as I leaned against the doorframe, the cool wind caressing my face and skin as my hair started to fly about, my eyes landing on Tae's back that was facing me.

"Taehyung?" I called as I slowly approached him, the cold wind starting to envelope us.

"I don't wanna talk," he said briefly before exhaling, not even taking a glance.

"Taehyung, please. Tell me what's wrong, you know I'm here," I say as I raised my arm starting to grab his shoulder.

"Don't touch me," he snarled, bolting his shoulder back before maintaining his distance.

"I-I don't understand," I whisper as I look at his body which was distancing himself from me.

"What did I do wrong?"

He glanced at me, his brows furrowing and his eyes softening before looking at me.

"You did nothing wrong," he said shortly.

"But I can't understand you,

Y-you were so happy...."

And he turned his head towards me.

THIRD PERSON POV

"This is number 243, number 516, please come in, what have you got there back in Gangnam?" Hongjoong said as he pressed his lips on the walkie-talkie, walking at the endless grassland.

"516 here, I was informed his last appearance was in Incheon, he visited a restaurant with his family, and seperated from them after the meal," the voice spoke.

"Me and Chief Hwang are in the soccer field near the park in Myeongdong, do you have any clues whatsoever?" Hongjoong asked.

"So far we have gathered fingerprints and identification, what about Detective Kim Mingyu? Has he gathered information?" The voice replied.

"Guys! Guys!" A voice surrounded the dark night in the grassland and Hongjoong and Hyunjin's eyes widened at the unfamiliar figure running their way.

He stopped infront of them, panting as he regained his posture.

"What is it, Intern Yeosang?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at the tall man infront of them.

"Prosecutor Park found him along with the investigation team!" Yeosang replied as he looked at them with a straight look.

"So, what's the news?" Hongjoong asked.

"He's....

...he's..."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I will throw you a tampon.

Anyway, here's sum more beef 👁👁

By _Knishka_❤