Chapter 5

A/N: As you can see, I'm not dead. *enters in dramatic Black Panther fashion*. I'm sorry I wasn't able update, I had online tests the whole week. But I will be on a updating spree this week to make up for it. This is a long chapter. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

It has been six months since the so-called Civil War. Tony has grown to love Peter, although he would never admit it. Pepper and Rhodey dubbed Peter as Mini-Tony because of the similarity between them, pull all-nighters: check, neglect their health: check, ready to help others even though they need help themselves: double-check.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tony was sitting in his lab working on the latest Stark Phone when FRIDAY is notified by KAREN. "Put me through FRI. Hey Pete, KAREN notified me, you okay?" Tony asks.

"Shit. Hey , how are you?" Peter says trying to cover up the fact that he was stabbed AND shot.

"Nah-uh, I asked first. Answer me"

"Well I was patrolling when I KAREN told me there was a mugging on a block across, so I swung by webbed the guy up, and helped the girl to safety. Unfortunately, there was one more guy and he stabbed me from my back, while I was trying to hold the blood, which didn't work, the other guy who was in front of me shot me in my arm and I didn't want KAREN to contact you but she did anyway and I'm sorry if I disturbed you" Peter finishes his rambling, which was quite casual contrasting to the fact that he was shot and stabbed.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa. Did you just say you were stabbed-" "and shot" "Where are you kid? You need medical assistance, I'm picking you up," remarks Tony while motioning for his suit.

"Actually Mr. Stark, I'm on your roof," Peter tells.

"What?"

"I'm on your roof, Mr. Stark, I was swinging home when KAREN contacted you, so I decided to stay here on the roof" Peter explains.

"Okay, so I'm currently coming up to the roof. Do not move." Tony states leaving no room for argument.

"But Mr. Star-" "No buts, you're coming to the MedBay, get treated and I'll call Aunt Hottie and inform her you're staying the night here" Tony finishes just as he enters the roof to see Peter almost laying down from the pain.

Tony crouches down and helps Peter get up and they walk to the elevator. They go down to the MedBay and Tony lays Peter down on the bed that was made ready just before they came into the room. A Doctor and a couple of nurses come in and ask Tony to leave, but the grip on Peter's hand which Tony didn't even know he had, tightened.

"Please stay" requests Peter as the nurse makes Tony leave. "I'll stay Peter" declares Tony before swatting away the nurse who asked him to leave.

Tony watches as the doctor stitches Peter's abdomen after cleaning then assessing the shot wound. They then leave after finishing treating Peter.

"Mr. Stark, are they done?" Peter questions.

"Yeah bud, do you want to go up the living room and watch movies?" Tony suggests. "Yeah, I don't like the smell of this room," Peter tells. "Can we watch Star Wars?" Peter asks, for good measure he also adds puppy eyes.

"Oh come on. Are the puppy eyes really necessary?" Tony says with a groan.

"Of course Mr. Stark, I've been told my puppy eyes are my greatest asset" Peter remarks with a goofy grin.

Tony gently helps Peter stand up and they walk to the elevator and head up to the living room.

Tony drops Peter on the couch and heads to the kitchen. "FRI play the Star Wars movie Peter wants," Tony speaks to FRIDAY as he grabs a mug from the cabinets.