Chapter 2

Peter's POV

Parker Residence

When Peter was 4

"Mommy, don't leave me. Take me with you. Daddy, please I don't want to stay here. Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry Peter, but Aunt May and Uncle Ben will take good care of you while we're gone."

"Please Mommy. Daddy, please don't go. Please" I beg, but Aunt May and Uncle Ben hold me back as they leave. "Mommy!"

'PLANE CRASH KILLS RICHARD AND MARY PARKER'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stark Expo

When Peter was 8

"PETER!" Aunt May yells. I now realized that I lost her hand in the mob. I wander around and then suddenly a Hammer Drone comes in front of me and aims for my head. Being the stupid idiot I am, I bring up my fake Iron Man repulsor at the drone. And then the Iron Man stands next to me and we both shoot at the Hammer Drone, destroying it.

I stand amazed. A few minutes later Aunt May rushes up to me and checks me for any injuries. After finding none, she then proceeds to hug me and starts saying about how Ben should have taken me to the Stark Expo instead of her.

Meanwhile

Natasha's POV (or Natalie)

I hear someone yelling Peter. I freeze on that word, I haven't gone a day without thinking about that word. My son's name. I quickly shake the thought off as I have to ask Hogan to drive to Hammer's Office.

A few days later

Peter's POV

I drew a picture with Tony Stark and me blasting the Hammer Drone and Uncle Ben sent it to Tony Stark's mail. How awesome is that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscorp

When Peter was 13

We are walking through the Genetic Mutation Department when I feel a slight sting on the back of my neck. I rub it and find a red and blue spider the size of a blueberry. I panic and throw the spider away, which is probably a bad idea.

A few hours later

I am currently puking my guts out. I can hear my neighbor from two doors down, screaming on the phone, I can hear the little boy, who lives above me, whispering to his friend. I am burning and shivering if that's even possible.

I walk back into my room and lay down and go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Streets of Queens

When Peter is 14

I storm out of home as all the yelling is making my heightened senses go haywire. After a while, I stop at the departmental store to grab a coke. When I reach the checkout counter, the guy before me drops his change across the counter and while the cashier bends down to pick it up, he grabs all the money and runs out with the cashier chasing him.

I promptly ignore the commotion and leave the change for my coke and leave the store.

Bang!

That sounds like a gunshot. I turn around and see Uncle Ben bleeding with the gunshot wound. "Uncle Ben! Uncle Ben! What happened?" I yell frantically while calling 911.

"Take good care of May for me, Peter. Remember 'With Great Power, comes Great Responsibility.'" And with that, life seemed to exit from Ben's eyes.

"Uncle Ben! No! Please come back! No!" I sobbed asking him to come back even though there is no way that Ben would come back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------