Chapter 7

Vormir, 2014

"I found him,"

"What?"

"Peter. Or Spider-Man"

"You mean?" Clint asks, even though he knew what Nat was talking about.

"Yeah. He's mine, Clint. He's my son." Nat says with her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Did he?" Clint asks referring to the people who were snapped five years ago.

"Yeah"

"Well, you'll see him soon enough." Clint starts preparing his bow.

"I can't. I've got too much blood on my hands, Clint. Let me, please" Nat asks, almost begging.

Without an answer, Clint runs to jump when Nat attaches the rope to his belt and jumps only to have Clint grab her arm.

"Let me go, Clint. Please"

"No," Clint answers struggling.

"Take care of Peter for me, okay. Tell him his mom loves him very much."  Natasha says before forcing her legs and falling.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It was supposed to be me," Clint, now with Tony, Steve, Bruce and Thor. "She sacrificed her life for the goddamn stone. She bet her life on it,"

All were expressing different stages of grief, but all had one thought on their mind. Bring back everyone for Nat.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh. Holy cow. You will not believe what been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone. But Dr Strange was there, right? And he was like, 'it's been five years come on they need us'. And he started doing the yellow sparkly thing he does all the time-what're you doing?" Peter's rant was stopped when Tony hugged him. "Oh. This is nice, I have more to tell but I guess I'll tell you later" Peter said before Tony broke the hug and went back fighting.

-----------------------------------------

Tony fell on his knees and sat down with some debris as support.  He knew he will die soon.

Rhodey arrived first in his War-Machine suit. His best friend was dying and he couldn't do anything about it.

Peter came in next, the poor boy was already crying and seemed to be hit pretty hard.

"Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. We won. Mrs Stark. We won,  Mr. Stark. You did it, sir. You did it. I'm sorry, Tony." Peter was now sobbing and Pepper gently took him from Tony and handed him to Rhodey, when he whispered to himself, "you never got to hear what I found out in the Soul Stone"

----------------------------------------------

On the day of Tony's funeral,

Peter wasn't able to find May. He felt like he knew what happened to her, but he didn't want to believe it. He knew she had liver cancer, she wasn't exactly an expert at hiding her medication. A small part of him hoped that she was just snapped. But he now knew that hoping wasn't going to change anything. He didn't want to believe that even his mom, who he never met, was dead too. He didn't have anyone. He didn't want to believe it, but that was the truth.

A/N: I am soooo sorry. I've been stuck in a writer block for more than 3 months. I promise to complete this story before 2020 ends, which is in a couple of days. I can't wait for this year to end. kay! Bye!!!