Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! First of all, I am so sorry I couldn't update soon. My exams are around the corner (send help!) and I'm stressing out. And I know this chapter is short, just wait I will make it up to you guys. Second of all, to make up for my late update, I am gonna updating again tomorrow. Yay!

It surprises me how many people have viewed, followed and like this story. It gives me the motive to continue writing (I know it's cheezy). But thank you guys so much!

I have changed the airport battle scenes a little bit to fit this story. I will update tomorrow and maybe this weekend, but don't expect anything from me for a week as I have exams.

But you guys aren't her to listen to me rant, so let's get on with the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leipzig Airport

Natasha's POV

I watch from my hiding spot as I watch Tony talks to Cap, about how he can help Bucky and we can amend the Accords to fit our needs. Steve ignores Tony and continues leaving for the helicopter parked.

I emerge and try to persuade Steve, he ignores me and tries to leave again. That's when Tony had enough.

"Underoos!'

At perfect timing, a certain spiderling in a red and blue suit webs Cap's hands and grabs his shield, landing on the truck beside to me. I feel a little odd at first but I quickly shake it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was distracted the whole time I was fighting, I hoped Wilson and Barnes weren't harming Spidey too much. If they did, I was going to give 'em hell.

I just finished up with Clint when I felt a bad feeling in my stomach. I wanted to try to talk to Rogers one more time when I saw Spider-Man struggling to hold up a terminal. I wasn't that much of a help but he got out. When I touched his shoulder and asked him if he was okay, he flinched. I took him to the less damaged part of the airport and to let him rest for a few minutes

"How were you holding up the terminal this long?" I asked him.

"I have super strength" He answered while holding his arms close to his torso.

"Who dropped this on you?" I ask while checking him for any more injuries.

"Captain America" He hissed in pain while I touched his ribs.

I softened my gaze as I look at him. He's most likely in his teens. The same age Peter would be right now. What? That was not the enigma right now. All that matters was Rogers was going to be so sorry he ever hit Spidey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chase down Rogers and Barnes escaping and I run in a different direction to outrun them. T'Challa follows me but he is behind them. I aim my Widow Bites at Barnes's metal arm but I miss and it hits T'Challa. I don't know what overcomes me but I am soon helping Rogers.

I am now a Rogue Avenger and with no other option, I join Rogers on the run. I wanted to explain everything to Tony, but I couldn't. I said goodbye and he didn't reply and I don't blame him for it.

When I exit I see a boy with civilian clothes but he is wearing his mask. He approaches me, I stay even though I have to leave.

"Why did you help me? I-I mean Thank you, but why?" He stuttered.

"Spiders gotta stick together, right?" I say with a grin.

"Oh! Right, I forgot. Oh My God, I am talking to the Black Widow" He starts fangirling, "Ned will freak out when I tell him I met you-"

I cut him off, "No one can know I was here, Okay?"

He nodded so fast I was scared his neck will fall off.

"Oh, Right! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Peter. Peter Parker. Nice to meet you " He lets his hand for me to shake.

I freeze. "Can you please say your name again?" I ask. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Peter Parker, Ms. Widow" He lowers the hand that was never shaken and I run out of the Compound without even saying goodbye. But I hear him calling goodbye to me.

After reaching a safe spot, I gasp for breath. It couldn't be him, there could be tons of Peter Parkers in New York, right? I desperately want to hack into a SHIELD database or any Government agency to see him, prove my ludicrous theory of Spider-Man being my son, wrong. Except I couldn't do that, that would jeopardize us getting caught by Ross.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every single day, I think about Peter. How he had big brown doe eyes and chocolate brown hair that was too much for his face. All my memories of him are from when he was a baby, he could have changed so much now. I hope I get to meet him one day, so I could tell him how much I loved him.