05

*Knock knock*

Liam heard from outside his door. He went to go open it and was surprised at what he saw.

"Hey" said Harry in the softest voice possible. He was standing there, eyes red and puffy, with a suitcase and a backpack that was practically spilling with his own belongings. Liam also noticed the dry tears on on his face and the new ones pooling in Harry's eyes.

"Hey, um what wrong mate?" said Liam. He hated seeing Harry cry, he looked identical to a kicked puppy. "Is Lou with you?"

Harry started to full on sob, and his tears poured out all over his face. With a nudge from Liam, he was walking into the apartment sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong, H?" Liam asked. He didn't know what was wrong. And where the hell was Louis?

"He broke up with me" said Harry. It was more of a whisper and he didn't fall apart like he thought he would, he just sat there tears falling fast and heavy down his face.

"What? Really?"said Liam in utter disbelief.

"Mhm, and he did it over text too"

"Why? What happened?"

"Beats me." Harry shrugged covering his hand with his sleeve and bringing it up to wipe his face.

"Harry, I'm so sorry" Liam said as he pulled Harry into a loving hug.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for coming over here unannounced and like this," He motioned to himself, "I just didn't know what to do."

"HAAAAAARRRRYYYYYY" Niall yelled.  "I heard your voice and had to come see you. I missed y-"
He was cut off by a warning look from Liam and the sight of his best friend crying.

"What's wrong?" said Niall.

"Louis broke up with me" he let out with a watery chuckle. God, how pathetic was he?

"What? Are you serious." He was shocked. That was definitely not Louis at all. They were the most pure love he had ever witnessed.

"Wouldn't be here it I wasn't. I was wondering if I could crash here in your extra room? Just for a while? I know I should get my own place, but its not like I was expecting this. It hit me like bus" said Harry

"Nonsense, and of course you can, stay as long as you need" said Liam.

"Yeah we'd love having you. You should move in! Oh my god, my beloved Narry!!" said Niall.

"Niall" Liam warned and gave him a 'he's not in the mood' look.

"Shh," Niall said, turning his attention back to Harry and opening his arms. "Cmon H, come gimme a Narry hug."

Harry forced a little laugh. As much as he loved him, Niall was never very good at reading the room, he's always been so good at cheering him up though. He knows being here will be good for him. But all Harry wanted in that moment was Louis.

"Well I'd love to help you unpack but I'm just head out for a bit. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Niall said, patting Harrys hair and then leaving.

For the rest of the day, Harry and Liam sat on the couch watching movies and if a tear fell from Harry's eyes every so often no one but him and Liam had to know.

__________________________________

Wowowowow. New roommates??

Ilyyy, bye

-J