33

"Hey Care, do you think we could talk?" Harry asked when the dinner had ended.

"Sure Harry," and then she came and sat down next to him on the bed. "What's up?"

So, trouble in paradise.

Harry didn't feel that pizzaz anymore. In all truth Carolina just didn't feel like his girlfriend anymore, more like a friend. Just a friend. Always a friend come to think of it.

Although he knew it was wrong to compare, with Carolina there was no everlasting spark like there was with Louis.

I think I know why.

"Carolina, we've been dating for a pretty long time now,"

"Yes we have," she looked very confused and Harry didn't want to hurt her.

"But lately, it just hasn't been going forward. To be honest I feel like I've been treating you more as a friend than someone I'm in a romantic relationship with."

"I've noticed, and I completely agree Harry."

"What?"

"I think we should break up. Plus there's actually something I need to tell you. But before I do you just need to know that it's not on you."

"There's something I need to tell you too. Do you want to go first?"

She nodded. "Harry, I don't think I like guys."

??

"I really do like you, platonically, but, you're one of my first real boyfriends and our relationship was indeed quite serious but I guess it was sort of a 'don't knock it til you try it' thing. I'm sorry."

"Oh my god, are you serious?"

"I'm really sorry,"

"No, don't be sorry it's just I was gonna tell you the same thing."

"I figured. Pretty funny situation though, huh?" She laughed.

"Carolina a reckon this is the best break up I've ever had."

"True."

"So what are we gonna do about you and Louis?"

"Care, I'm not interested in Louis."

"Puh-lease, you probably got a bit excited when I mentioned him." She said.

"That's not true" Harry blushed, and it was partly real. But Harry never truly got over Louis, he rushed himself into another relationship before he had the chance and all these years it's just been building up inside, and now he realizes how much he might possibly, maybe, kinda, sort of, miss him a tiny, tinsy, small, little bit. Maybe.

Definitely.

___________________________________

HEYOOOO NEW PART!!

WHOOOOO YEAH
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING RUSHED CONVERSATION OML. SSSSSOOOOOZZZZZ

:)

Hope you guys enjoyed, LMK!!!👀

All my love,
-J